Kamen Rider Os / OOO - 2010 Rider Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantar

Lurker
:O_O: I dunno wanna say something...

Just react when u see this :

showphpz.jpg


Hope i get the "comfortable opinion" behind those :castlerock:





*don't be confused by modxtoy/logo's name/anything just explore you're imagination...​
 
Looks odd to me. Where did this come from?

And isn't said next series debuting at the end of this year versus next year?
 
Kamen Rider Leo? The symbol behind the logo is the Leo symbol of the zodiac.

Going clockwise from 6 o'clock (Leo):

Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn (I think), Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius.

I'm kinda excited. I was thinking of a plotline like this! Will they use the Zodiac or all 88 constellations?
 
I want it to be real, but I don't think it is.

But I feel like it's legit, beause it's on modxtoy...but at the same time. Alt-Z said he never seen it on modxtoy..soooo. I don't know.
 
That's FAKE as Hell!!

1. The shadowed rider is a Knight of the Zodiac.

2. The font used is Michio, the default font for foreign Japanese IME Users.

3. The Kamen Rider Symbol used there is the first result when you type: Kamen Rider logo on Google.

4. The Kanji there tries to say: Suzuka Morita's photobook clearance (Morita Suzuka Satsuei no Shashin-shu Hatsu), and it fails with the Kanji order!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top