Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how-to-draw-aku-from-samurai-jack.jpg


Ankh's Greed Form
 
:laugh: Nice picture of Aku.... I wish they had continued or closed Samurai Jack properly...
 
I could see that happening actually. Gotou seems to be reserved at the moment IMO, acting only under the will of Kougami, like a dog if you will. So when Ankh draws out his desires, we could be seeing a very different person behind the facade.

Here's the scenario I see.

[HIDE]Kogami finally pisses Goto off for some reason, he rebels or runs away or something. In conjunction with this Ankh gets enough core medals to manifest as more than an arm, finds Goto, and makes his Yummy.[/HIDE]
 
Here's the scenario I see.

[HIDE]Kogami finally pisses Goto off for some reason, he rebels or runs away or something. In conjunction with this Ankh gets enough core medals to manifest as more than an arm, finds Goto, and makes his Yummy.[/HIDE]

Perfect scenario IMO, for Ankh's first Yummy. It could be like maybe Kougami does something that goes against Gotou's principles and values, like how he wants to save the world and what not, for example probably willing to let Ankh hurt humans to get more Cell Medals?

By the way, I don't think there's a need to hide your theories this is a rumour thread after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top