Looking at some subs of Ep 8 I think Gotou, if he will be Birth, would be the sort to be a jerk to Eiji, just by the fact that he considers Eiji an incapable fool. So what better way than to eliminate the fool?
Why am I not surprised? A character with an antagonistic personality, such as Gotou, is really only fit to be a villainous Rider - he's not suitable for the role of a hero
What I want to know is why Goto and the rest of the Kogami soldiers don't carry Medalujabars themselves, yet would give one to Eiji. (I'm surprised they didn't attempt to make Goto's rifle into a toy as well.) And will Birth have a Medalujabar along with his gun?
Doesn't the Medaljalibur's full power work only with the Cell Medals and O scanner? I mean, what would be the point of making more? They wouldn't be able to finish off a Yummy much less a Greed if all they did was "slash slash slash" all the time.
Doesn't the Medaljalibur's full power work only with the Core Medals and O scanner? I mean, what would be the point of making more? They wouldn't be able to finish off a Yummy much less a Greed if all they did was "slash slash slash" all the time.
The ones he puts in the Medaljalibur are Cell Metal-like versions of his core medals. But yes, it seems to require the Scanner. Otherwise it's just a hollow sword.
Kougami is using what has been learned from the medals to create weapons with modern technology, so it does make sense that he gave OOO a sword from that technology which he didn't have before and it makes sense that if he can make a gun, he would.
I don't like that. The DNA box in Agito was better.
I liked the DNA Box in Agito. They sorta said it was from an ancient culture, but I wish they elaborated on it whether the ancient culture was the Linto or not.
The ones he puts in the Medaljalibur are Cell Metal-like versions of his core medals. But yes, it seems to require the Scanner. Otherwise it's just a hollow sword.
Doesn't the Medaljalibur's full power work only with the Cell Medals and O scanner? I mean, what would be the point of making more? They wouldn't be able to finish off a Yummy much less a Greed if all they did was "slash slash slash" all the time.