Kamen Rider Kuuga General Discussion Thread

Ranmyaku

A Cool Guy
Didn't see a thread for this that wasn't about someone re-watching it, so I decided to make one seeing as it's finally fully subbed and more people have watched it now.

Discuss some Cool Guy.

EDIT: Also, spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Fair warning.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Let's hope this thread stays alive. Kuuga threads usually disappear.

I'm glad that more people can watch Kuuga now, sharing the cool guy with everybody is a great thing.

Ranmyaku

A Cool Guy
Let's hope this thread stays alive. Kuuga threads usually disappear.

I'm glad that more people can watch Kuuga now, sharing the cool guy with everybody is a great thing.
Well, it wasn't subbed back then, now was it?

*sighs*

You guys forgotten that there is already a popular Kuuga discussion thread out there.

IT'S MINE

You cannot create a new one, just click this link and bring it back to life
Ranmyaku said:
Didn't see a thread for this that wasn't about someone re-watching it
Also, considering I posted there and zero responses for over a month.

Yeah.

NoirSon

Another Climax
Kuuga to me still had some of the best Rider vs MOTW fights of any KR I've seen. A few week ones, but so much variety from mid air battles in helicopters, actually battling while on the bike, vicious beat downs and whenever he does a Rising form finisher or goes for Titan form it is great.

I'm watching Kuuga right now and totally enjoying it :thumbs:
One thing I love about this series is he does the motorcycle good. Loved that scene where he was chasing a grongi with his bike and doing some cool stunts. (forgot which ep it was. I think it was an earlier one)

Ranmyaku

A Cool Guy
Episode 4 probably.

And yeah, Kuuga is not only the show with best use of bike stunts, but does it the most consistently.

Tokuboy

Kuuguitar
Episode 34 terrifies me more than any other.

Seriously, I'm unfazed by a quick death, or one from above.

But a slow, painful death by encephalitis? Ow.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon