Has anyone read (or otherwise experienced) the Kamen Rider Kuuga manga series?

MV Maker
I've been watching through Kuuga again (maybe I'll actually finish it this time :)), and upon checking the Kamen Rider Wikia, I noticed they had scans of the new manga series (meaning it's been out for a while). So, has anyone (english- or japanese-speaking) read it, and how is it? While we're at it, same goes for that new Ultraman manga.

I didn't know there was a Kuuga manga.

Does it take place before, during or after the show?

I only just know about the Kuuga manga. The Ultraman manga is quite good, it was made by the authors of Linebarrel of the Iron, and it is pretty much Ultraman combined with Iron Man, there's also an official voiced version of the manga. Also, does anyone know where to read the Ultra Kaiju Gijinka manga? I only seen some sample of the 4-koma but never the full 4-koma.

Ultraman Nexus Fan
I haven't read Kuuga but the Ultraman one is awesome, you should definitely check it out.

sorry to revive this thread,
but I'm curious.. very...
Anyone read this one yet? I only saw a glimpse of it from looking around Japanese web... it kinda look like a reimagining with Godai now have 2015 skills and new funky hair

It's fairly recent I'm pretty sure, but I've never seen it around. I'm a bit surprised, but I guess the Western toku fandom is still small at this point?

Maybe,
because its already 5 months? I guess
And I can't even find any RAW scans of it