Besides ... she wasn't even that good looking. :disappoin

WHUT DID YOU JUST SAY? NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING? SHE'S GREAT LOOKING.:O_O:

I'm guessing you like the "cute girl" type? Man.. Yuriko's lips are f**king amazing.:buttrock:

I wanted to see KIVA eps.1 subbed even though he look sort of a whimp like Ryoutaro but when he transform he fight pretty well better then Ryoutaro Liner form and his final move remind me of batman sort of and I'm don't like batman but is pretty cool too.

I've been hearing about this for some time (days), but after 2 toku comunities post it ,i guess that's true... I'll look foward to it, hope everything turns out ok. We'll se what kind of plot it has.

BTW, what is OVT??? that is mentioned on the first post?

I've been hearing about this for some time (days), but after 2 toku comunities post it ,i guess that's true... I'll look foward to it, hope everything turns out ok. We'll se what kind of plot it has.

BTW, what is OVT??? that is mentioned on the first post?

A toku version of a OVA, similar but different to a Hyper Battle Video. OVT seems to take themselves more seriously rather than the randomness of the Hyper Battles.

PS: Would the ZX Special, Kamen Rider World, and Super Sentai World count as an OVT?

"Training."
Hey imagine they did this in the team up.
1200181724335.jpg

Maybe Den-o tries to fight the fangaia, but they are way different to imagins and they are powerfuler and Kiva comes to the rescue!

Mr. Kamen Rider
A toku version of a OVA, similar but different to a Hyper Battle Video. OVT seems to take themselves more seriously rather than the randomness of the Hyper Battles.

PS: Would the ZX Special, Kamen Rider World, and Super Sentai World count as an OVT?

ZX was on TV, World was a 3D mini-movie thing, and I think the Super Sentai one was the same as that.

Kagayaki Power
Hey imagine they did this in the team up.
1200181724335.jpg

Maybe Den-o tries to fight the fangaia, but they are way different to imagins and they are powerfuler and Kiva comes to the rescue!

haha I love that comic, where'd u find it? :D I wanna read more :3

Could somebody maybe have a look on this entry, please? It´s sounding like they are even talking about a movie!? A motion picture? And indeed Kiva vs. Den-O? :O_O:

Last edited: