Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Two guys came in to work today. Mediocre looking, one blonde, one brunette. Young, but both with thinning hair, both with beardy-goatee's.

Me: Hi, welcome to KFC. Is this for here, or to go?
Blonde: I know what I'm having. What are you having?
Me: Are you together than?
Brunette: You're waiting on me? I think I know what I want.
Me: Then you're together?
Blonde: *nods*
Brunette: Aww, we're together. Isn't that cute.
Me: *smiles*

Anyways, as they place their order, I get this weird ass hunch that they're HUGE geeks and play D&D. Not videogamers, not Trekkies....but D&D Gamers. So after they place their order I say, " This is going to sound really weird...but do you guys play D&D?"

And they start laughing and go, " Yeah..."And I was like, " I KNEW IT! I don't know how I knew, but I knew!" and the brunette's like, " Oh God, I'm going to die a virgin!" And then the other guy is like, "What tipped you off?" and I was like, " Man...I don't know!"

I told them I used to play, but I specialize in Rolemaster, and the blonde was like, " Well if you're ever looking for another group!" and then he mentioned the game store (I think it was) here in town.

I don't know WHAT it was, but I just...had this feeling that these guys played! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!

I wanna fly high....
You can keep your geekdar. I have the Pimp's Aura.

It's this special aura I have that attracts women. I don't have to do anything; they just come.:169:

Thing is, I can't control it. It has a 78% success rate.

wait shouldn't this thread be named I have gaydar?

i grew up in sf and i have very finely tuned gaydar :anime:

I have something like this to. We were at a wendy's (I think it was a wendys anyway) in Jasper getting ready to come back home, and we were in the parking lot waiting to go in. I happened to glance at the window and see a bunch of guys and girls hanging out together and just talking. I couldn't see anything but there heads, but I just had this hunch they were playing DnD, dont ask me why i just got it in my head. So I bet my friend 20 bucks they were and we went in and sure enough they had a mat and all the books and everything. I bought a delicious frosty with that bet money. mmmm...frosty.