Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Tetsu: The "Owl's beak" is above the visor with the "wing tip" touching the mouth-plate.

As for the theme..."In many parts of the world, owls have been associated with death and misfortune, likely due to their nocturnal activity and common screeching call.... In Japanese culture,... horned owls are perceived as demonic figures."

In case no one knows, a Snowy Owl is a type of Horned Owl.

But I encourage the Yeti part, hence the Snowy Owl.

Yes i was well aware of what you ment ^^
 
I did download the torrent instead (problems with veoh).
As for the episode, there is only one thing I can say: This series is getting better and better all the time!
I loved the scene when Nago himself shouted to Megumi: "Megumi!" when he held the Fangire so that she could attack it. I also loved how Koji Seto plays Otoya so well.
As for Rook, the reason I say he did not attck Yuri is because he saw through her, spotted her weakness and left because he thought she wasn't enough for him.
Guys, have you noticed something? Bashaa got a different Arm-Monster-Calling sequence, which shows us more of Castle Doran. At a point, when he was about to be turned into the Bashaa Magnum, chains came from nowhere and sealed Bashaa turning him into Bashaa Magnum. For some reason, I combined that with what we know, that Otoya trapped the Arm Monsters and also according to episode 18, if Wataru is killed they will be set free.
As for Otoya-in-soul (not body), I think his soul might have been trapped somewhere and this gives me hope that it was removed from his body and that his body is somewhere in 2008.
As for Yuri, I think that it is not out of fear that she does not challenge Rook.
Go Megumi! Become IXA! Destroy the Fangire! (Megumi rules)
The 2 points I am getting from these ep.:
Firstly, nice scene with Nago and Megumi working together. Secondly, as Megumi was also shown to have the same problem with using the IXA Knuckle as her mother did, I hope this will allow us to parallelise 1986 and 2008 even more.
(P.S.: No Bishop in this episode, but Queen in the next! :p)
 
I did download the torrent instead (problems with veoh).
As for the episode, there is only one thing I can say: This series is getting better and better all the time!
I loved the scene when Nago himself shouted to Megumi: "Megumi!" when he held the Fangire so that she could attack it. I also loved how Koji Seto plays Otoya so well.
As for Rook, the reason I say he did not attck Yuri is because he saw through her, spotted her weakness and left because he thought she wasn't enough for him.
Guys, have you noticed something? Bashaa got a different Arm-Monster-Calling sequence, which shows us more of Castle Doran. At a point, when he was about to be turned into the Bashaa Magnum, chains came from nowhere and sealed Bashaa turning him into Bashaa Magnum. For some reason, I combined that with what we know, that Otoya trapped the Arm Monsters and also according to episode 18, if Wataru is killed they will be set free.
As for Otoya-in-soul (not body), I think his soul might have been trapped somewhere and this gives me hope that it was removed from his body and that his body is somewhere in 2008.
As for Yuri, I think that it is not out of fear that she does not challenge Rook.
Go Megumi! Become IXA! Destroy the Fangire! (Megumi rules)
The 2 points I am getting from these ep.:
Firstly, nice scene with Nago and Megumi working together. Secondly, as Megumi was also shown to have the same problem with using the IXA Knuckle as her mother did, I hope this will allow us to parallelise 1986 and 2008 even more.
(P.S.: No Bishop in this episode, but Queen in the next! :p)

o i see...so u upload on veoh but doesn't work o something?
well y? not try to upload somewhere else and post a link here for other to go and watch it..
 
clear shot of kiva's empalar form and Arc

kivarcle9.avif

[hide]

1212281199656.avif
Empalarfrom3.jpg


[/hide]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top