Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

hmmm, just watched epside nine, pretty good episode all in all. Misaki in a nurse outfit and Kagami thinking she looked good was a pretty funny moment imo, maybe they will become a couple just like Tendou said :laugh:
 
KingSentai said:
Dude that episode was off the hook! Finally Kagami gets his shot and becomes TheBee!! Awesome.....


Wait a minute, are you behind? O_o

LOL @ Forever Knight's avatar. :laugh:
 
Kagami stands tall as TheBee and he deserves it. Fucking awesome. I totally felt they were going to just punk him the entire series, but he fought strong, hard and with heart.

Outstanding episode. :thumbs:
 
J-Caizer said:
Kagami stands tall as TheBee and he deserves it. Fucking awesome. I totally felt they were going to just punk him the entire series, but he fought strong, hard and with heart.

Outstanding episode. :thumbs:
I concur. I couldn't help almost cheering when he henshined into the Bee. :169: :anime: :buttrock:
 
J-Caizer said:
Kagami stands tall as TheBee and he deserves it. Fucking awesome. I totally felt they were going to just punk him the entire series, but he fought strong, hard and with heart.

Outstanding episode. :thumbs:

Kagami definetly deserves to be a rider, man he did a helluva lot better than yaguruyama, who just ignored the worms and went for kabuto. god, you're a leader if you screw up, your team goes down with you. i hope that's the last we see of him.
 
No... he's coming back to investigate what's going on with ZECT.
He's definately going to cut his ties with ZECT... atleast that's what I think.
I just can't see him being TheBee again though.
 
Episode 9 was awesome to see. Kagami deserved TheBee Zector and i was happy to see it. in fact, i was waiting for that moment the whole episode. in episode 7 and 8, i was only waiting for TheBee's appearances and Episode 9 was Kagami's glory moment.
 
Kagami going, "I changed!" in that Ep was definitely the highlight, but not to spoil, but he gets cooler IMO later on too! He's definitely shaping up to be one of my fave KR boys in a long time. haha, I was cheering for him too. Kinda like when Garren finally Burning Divided Isaka's peac-ck ass. LOL.:laugh:
 
Doggy Kruger said:
No... he's coming back to investigate what's going on with ZECT.
He's definately going to cut his ties with ZECT... atleast that's what I think.
I just can't see him being TheBee again though.

Yeah,but at the same token nothing says Kagami will be TheBee again. We got no clues he will be it again in ep 11.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top