Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Basri said:
This new guy's Masked Form looks like he's gotten ready to go scuba-diving or something. :laugh:

Well...the first stage of a dragonfly is that they can only surive in water; so I guess KR does follow some rules of nature...:laugh:
 
What the hell was up with that episode? Misaki laughed! Boukenger was weird this week too. No matter though. Even though I would have preferred less 'Make Up' and more 'Clock Up' since I almost forgot I was watching KR at one point, it was still generally an enjoyable ep to watch.
 
Last edited:
DiscoInferno said:
What the hell was up with that episode? Misaki laughed! Boukenger was weird this week too. No matter though, I actually would have preferred less 'Make Up' and more 'Clock Up' since I almost forgot I was even watching KR at one point, it was still generally enjoyable to watch.

Kabuto Ep. 11




PS: After rewatching some KRK eps...I can officially dub these guys...the "Boy Scout" Riders.
 
ForeverRed said:
Wow, episode 11 was pretty good... sure it was funny ep though.

I have a feeling about Gou. The way she look. Perhaps, it could be a worm.

Next episode, oh yeah. :buttrock: Kabuto VS Drake battle. And Kagami NEED TO GET HIS THEBEE ZECTOR BACK!!

*Goes download BPW* :D

What was up with Kagami in ep 11. It's like he turned into a nerd over night. His character was so cool intill that ep. I mean cleaning Tendou house and acting like he was in love with him...lol. Even Tendou was getting fed up with him. Looks like Tendou sets Kagami ass straight according to next ep preview though....
 
I think I've finally crystallized what it is I don't like about Tendou (disregarding ep. 11, which I'm still downloading).

He's a goddamn Mary Sue.

Think about it. He can do what no one else can... enemies hate but respect him... allies want him, or want to be him... HE NO-SELLS THE PUNCH THAT BREAKS HIS DAMN HENSHIN BELT...

Mary Sue. All the way. Which is not to say that I *totally* dislike him, just that whole self-centered-no-social-skills-I'm-the-chosen-one thing. I think if we actually see some character development and he learns to act a little more human, I can live with him as the hero of the series. Not holding my breath, though.

I'm liking the series a lot overall, though.
 
Tenraisenpuujin said:
I think I've finally crystallized what it is I don't like about Tendou (disregarding ep. 11, which I'm still downloading).

He's a goddamn Mary Sue.

Think about it. He can do what no one else can... enemies hate but respect him... allies want him, or want to be him... HE NO-SELLS THE PUNCH THAT BREAKS HIS DAMN HENSHIN BELT...
Not for the most part, it's just the way that he's played. Nothing about the character really comes off how it should. Tendou should be more self-confident than anything, or at least he should have. Now it seems like they're just writing him to be nothing but a dick "I am higher than you" type. I know it's only 11 episodes in, but this series is just weak, I'm even liking the first 11 of Hibiki better than this. As much as I like Hibiki, that show was weak for the it's first half, yet it still manages to entertain me more than Kabuto has so far. I don't mind them reusing past plot lines and styles, but they aren't being pulled off right. Tendou has Shochi's perfect housewifeness, Hibiki's non-chalantness and self-confidence, and Takumi's dickyness...only not done right. It's really, really not a good thing when the main character is the one I dislike the most.

The only reason I can think of Tendou not wanting Kagami to be around him is so that he won't get hurt, so he's acting like a prick to Kagami. If that's true, then it's being done great. If it's just a bi-product of the bland acting, then it wouldn't surprise me. The new rider's pretty good though, at least what we've seen of him. I think he's funny and should add a better balance to the show.
 
Tenraisenpuujin said:
I think I've finally crystallized what it is I don't like about Tendou (disregarding ep. 11, which I'm still downloading).

He's a goddamn Mary Sue.

Think about it. He can do what no one else can... enemies hate but respect him... allies want him, or want to be him... HE NO-SELLS THE PUNCH THAT BREAKS HIS DAMN HENSHIN BELT...

Mary Sue. All the way. Which is not to say that I *totally* dislike him, just that whole self-centered-no-social-skills-I'm-the-chosen-one thing. I think if we actually see some character development and he learns to act a little more human, I can live with him as the hero of the series. Not holding my breath, though.

I'm liking the series a lot overall, though.

I agree. To me Tendou not the real star of the show,but Kagami is. If you watch everyone ep it involves Kagami and his dad(the leader of the zects). Yeah he might not be a Rider right now,but I think his character has more diversity then Tendou's. Just my opinion though....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top