Doggy Kruger Member May 8, 2005 #2 :buttrock: Like I said before last week... I had a sudden feeling that t-n will be releasing many hibiki eps during the week :buttrock:
:buttrock: Like I said before last week... I had a sudden feeling that t-n will be releasing many hibiki eps during the week :buttrock:
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui May 9, 2005 #5 I love this show, but I didnt understand it. Nice to see it subbed.
Doggy Kruger Member May 9, 2005 #7 DragonfighterX said: I love this show, but I didnt understand it. Nice to see it subbed. Click to expand... Indeed... we now know that Ibuki likes Kasumi.. and by watching episode 15, Hinaka likes Todoroki
DragonfighterX said: I love this show, but I didnt understand it. Nice to see it subbed. Click to expand... Indeed... we now know that Ibuki likes Kasumi.. and by watching episode 15, Hinaka likes Todoroki
Forever Knight Eye See You May 9, 2005 #8 HOLY **** YESSSSSS!!!!!! This is going be a fun filled Toku watching week for me. :jam: