Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

I was thinking some stuff about Gaim and had an interesting conclusion (for me, at least).

We all blamed Toei about Kurokage Shin's identical pre-arms suit and Matsubokkuri Energy's armor being just a normal Matsubokkuri armor, not even a recolor or something. And I was thinking, what if there could be a reason for it? Kind of late to think of it, but still I had the time to do so. We know that before Sid "died", he gave a Genesis Driver and the Matsubokkuri Energy lockseed to Peco. But were did he get them from? Ryouma was dead. What if he made it? I'm pretty sure there would be scientists who could still make a driver using the blueprints of Ryouma. Then he would have to program a pre-arms suit in the driver, and what is the most used one? That's right! Kurokage's! Sid is not Ryouma. Why would he care about how the pre-arms suit looks like? We know (or assume?) that the Energy Lockseeds are artificial, but waht if they are just normal lockseeds with extra, artificial, power in the sense of how the drivers give extra power by themselves? So the Melon Energy Lockseed is a Melon Lockseed with extra power. If that's the case, then Sid would just use a normal Matsubokkuri (why would he get something else?) and let the scientists do their job. Ta-da! Matsubokkuri Energy Lockseed! Once again there's no need for him to care about the suit.

There are some flaws though. Why does the lockseed have unique sounds and why is there a Kagematsu-Shin? There could be a theory for that. And it's based on Zac's driver. Remember how his pre-arms suit looks different than the Kurokage's? It was most probably supposed to be used by a general. Someone who would lead Kurokages into battle, with no need of an New Generation Rider. So Ryouma might have made a special Lockseed just for that. Theoritically, the armor and the weapons are just creations of Ryouma, so even though the lockseed's class would be the same, it would provide a better weapon and a different armor. There would also be a unique sound for it. Ryouma might have made the sound and the weapon, but never got to finish the Lockseed after Kaito got the "special" driver Ryouma made. So Sid decided to use those new assets. Or at least the scientists did.

I know it's weird, but it's still something.

One more thing, do we have any more info about the V-cinema? I had an idea. What if it's set before the events of the Sengoku movie? Which means before the Genesis Driver's creation? If so, what if Ryoma's first upgrading intention was the Genesis Core and then the Genesis Driver? Theoritically, Takatora might have used a Jimber arms before Gaim did, but we never got to see him due to him being active in Helheim mostly. That would be a great way for them to showcase Zangetsu Melon Jimber Melon without messing the story up imo.
 
The story doesn't end with the climactic battle against MegaHex

Kamen_Rider_Gaim_Gaiden_Title.jpg


And new Movie means new Lockseed! LS-TABOO Kindan No Ringo! I'm guessing by the red color it will be used by Baron.

Kindan_No_Ringo_Lockseed.jpg
 
LS- TABOO is for the Forbidden Apple. You can get it by buying the Lock Seed version (only available in the first batch of releases).

Apparently the two stories are said to be set in around Ep 20-ish.

Takatora, Micchi, Ryoma, Minato, Sid, and Kouta will appear in Zangetsu's part.

Kaito, Zack, Peco, Jounochi, Ryoma, Minato, Oren and Kouta will appear in Baron's part.

10858524_493297894141936_1296818588453687883_n.jpg
 
Ooooooooooooooooo.... Official confirmation!!! And it comes with a Lockseed too! Was hoping that it would be a prequel, but oh well...

Does anyone know who will be behind the production of this show? Also, I have to ask, will the stories be separate or will it be a one movie thing?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbelpx5qJtk[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Ooooooooooooooooo.... Official confirmation!!! And it comes with a Lockseed too! Was hoping that it would be a prequel, but oh well...

Does anyone know who will be behind the production of this show? Also, I have to ask, will the stories be separate or will it be a one movie thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbelpx5qJtk

The cast lineup is different for the 2 stories so presumably they're 2 separate stories, the whole disk is only 60 minutes long so I guess it'll be about 30 minutes per story.

Jin Haganeya is writing for Zangetsu and Nobuhiro Mouri for Baron. Osamu Kaneda is the director for both.
 
The cast lineup is different for the 2 stories so presumably they're 2 separate stories, the whole disk is only 60 minutes long so I guess it'll be about 30 minutes per story.

Jin Haganeya is writing for Zangetsu and Nobuhiro Mouri for Baron. Osamu Kaneda is the director for both.

Cools.

I hope CDJapan or some place like that can get some preorders for the Lockseed version/I'll jump on that the first chance I get.

I couldn't find a straight answer about this but one Google search later, I could buy that Blu-Ray of the Gaim V-Cinema & it will still work in my Samsung player/Since Japan & the USA are both Blu-Ray Region A.
 
LS- TABOO is for the Forbidden Apple. You can get it by buying the Lock Seed version (only available in the first batch of releases).

Apparently the two stories are said to be set in around Ep 20-ish.

Takatora, Micchi, Ryoma, Minato, Sid, and Kouta will appear in Zangetsu's part.

Kaito, Zack, Peco, Jounochi, Ryoma, Minato, Oren and Kouta will appear in Baron's part.

[HIDE]
10858524_493297894141936_1296818588453687883_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

It will be weird if Mai's out from Kaito's part.

As for the Lockseed... Is it suppose to be the Lockseed version of the Golden Fruit? Technically that is the Forbidden Fruit... But it doesn't make sense if it is red... I would prefer if they made a fully gold Lockseed instead, as the one from the movie didn't seem to do much. At first I t hought this was a Red Apple Lockseed, and considering there are green apples too, they could make a Green Apple Lockseed for Zangetsu, while the Red one for Baron.
 
Around the 20s? Those are the episodes where:
  • Kouta and co. try to destroy the Scalar System
  • The appearance of Kachidoki Arms
  • The appearance of the Overlords

What kind of story could they do between those events??????????? :sly:

Would've been nice to have a story where we see Takatora's life as the only Armoured Rider fighting formidable opponents in Helheim.
 
I was expecting an epilogue special for both Baron and Zangetsu. Takatora's life with Micchy after all that has happened. Even a prologue to both of them would of been nice. Expand on Ryoma and Takatora testing the Sengoku Driver and how he started exploring Helheim. Don't know what they could do if this takes place in the 20ish episode range.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top