Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

tumblr_neujeu4Ler1tvhweyo2_250.gif

tumblr_neujeu4Ler1tvhweyo3_250.gif


Tumblr folks are posting gifs of the movie in like decent quality, where is that raw? ; A ;
 
Also stumbled across some interesting photos on the KR Wiki of stage show exclusives. One is of a white recolor of Orange Arms and the other is an exclusive Kamen Rider Maja, obvious Fifteen remold.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/757807704fb460bb8dd0a786ae057296/tumblr_nepxf83RZx1sih9h2o2_400.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a6517d39d77c417d782b501cee1ad16e/tumblr_nepxf83RZx1sih9h2o1_400.png

I found a summary of the stage show here if anyone would like to take a crack at translating. Don't know if white Gaim is part of the same show or not.

My best attempt using Google Translate says this; Maja is someone who's come to take over the world and brought back those killed (Hase, Sid, Ryoma and Overlords?) and brainwashes them to do his bidding. As well, when Gaim comes to fight Maja, he takes away Gaim's memory and fighting ability, so Gaim has to regain his memory to take him on.

I'm honestly more curious about their Lockseeds :P

I really doubt Maja is using an existing Lockseed as each Lockseed has its own unique Arms design.
Meanwhile, the white Gaim has blue spots, so personally I think it couldn't be just an Orange recolor, not to mention the Lockseed is also white. Another new one?

So basically, there's a chance we're looking at two stage show exclusive Lockseeds + Maja's faceplate that are never released to public
 
tumblr_neujeu4Ler1tvhweyo2_250.gif

tumblr_neujeu4Ler1tvhweyo3_250.gif


Tumblr folks are posting gifs of the movie in like decent quality, where is that raw? ; A ;

I just hate how they made it look like its Class C version... It's supposed to be Class S, couldn't they make it look like the other Class A/S Lockseeds while it attaches to the Rider's Pre-Arms Suit?

Zangetsu has a silver belt strap now.

Takatora with an upgraded Sengoku Driver? God, this will be epic! I just hope the only reason they didn't show Kouta using Jimber Melon is because they are saving it for Zangetsu. Imagine him using the Melon Lockseed and the Melon Energy Lockseed! And if they do, I hope they do a new form. Man, that would be more epic than Dragonfruit Energy Arms, in my opinion.



SPOILER (About the Soccer Cup movie):
[HIDE]Can you freakin' believe it that Kouta got a Melon Energy Lockseed in the movie and just after a couple of minutes he used Jimber Lemon? THAT'S FREAKIN' CRAZY MATE...[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
Just finished watch the Soccer Fruit cup movie and ehhhhhh..... nothing note worthy. The highlight was seeing all the Riders transforming and standing alongside each other, to play futbol with a ball that was Lapis. Yeah. Just a weird movie overall.
 
Just finished watch the Soccer Fruit cup movie and ehhhhhh..... nothing note worthy. The highlight was seeing all the Riders transforming and standing alongside each other, to play futbol with a ball that was Lapis. Yeah. Just a weird movie overall.

All of their budget went into that fight with Oren and Jonouchi vs Takatora vs Kaito, clearly. I was impressed by the amount of damage they had for the stageset. Those weren't just cgi fires as those fires were still there in seperate cuts/scenes whereas Toei usually has them disappear after one scene or if a wall/window was broken, the next scene would have it magically be fixed. So kudos to the team who was in charge for this fight.
 
Hm... After watching it, I can't say that I'm impressed. The movie was pretty bland and didn't utilize the characters as well as it could have. Instead of trying to fit everyone in, they should have focused on just a select few. For example, what about focusing on Takatora or Yggdrasil's backstory? That's something that I would actually pay to see made.

The soccer theme was so, so, so forced. The fact that they wanted to capitalize on World Cup fever was so blatant... Unlike the W and Faiz movies, which I adored, it didn't feel solid nor did it have any strong emotional scenes.

The fights were okay at best with my favorite being the armor changing of Gaim's. Still, just like the rest of the movie, there was absolutely nothing stand-out. Once again, thinking back to Faiz and W, I can instantly remember Faiz's final battle and Joker's first battle. Those were phenomenal. This movie really didn't have me sitting at the edge of my seat.

Credit where credit is due, I like that they tried to shoehorn it into the original series by giving the villains a connected backstory. Sadly (or not), the original series' script is so tightly written that the movie kind of feels like an unnecessary add-on. In fact, the whole "it was all a dream" ending? Really?

Oh well... glad I decided to hold off on pre-ordering the AC figures of the two apple Riders. Anyone want a Matsubokkuri Energy Lockseed? (^.^;)
 
Hm... After watching it, I can't say that I'm impressed. The movie was pretty bland and didn't utilize the characters as well as it could have. Instead of trying to fit everyone in, they should have focused on just a select few. For example, what about focusing on Takatora or Yggdrasil's backstory? That's something that I would actually pay to see made.

The soccer theme was so, so, so forced. The fact that they wanted to capitalize on World Cup fever was so blatant... Unlike the W and Faiz movies, which I adored, it didn't feel solid nor did it have any strong emotional scenes.

The fights were okay at best with my favorite being the armor changing of Gaim's. Still, just like the rest of the movie, there was absolutely nothing stand-out. Once again, thinking back to Faiz and W, I can instantly remember Faiz's final battle and Joker's first battle. Those were phenomenal. This movie really didn't have me sitting at the edge of my seat.

Credit where credit is due, I like that they tried to shoehorn it into the original series by giving the villains a connected backstory. Sadly (or not), the original series' script is so tightly written that the movie kind of feels like an unnecessary add-on. In fact, the whole "it was all a dream" ending? Really?

Oh well... glad I decided to hold off on pre-ordering the AC figures of the two apple Riders. Anyone want a Matsubokkuri Energy Lockseed? (^.^;)

The writing is so tight in Gaim that there is no literal place to put it into continuity except within Episode 38 where Kouta, Kaito, and Mai talk about stuff under the tree. The next day which seems to be late afternoon, they arrive at Peko's distress call.

In the interval of that late afternoon can allow Kaito to do his Soccer World thing and the Soccer Movie taking place as Kouta was patrolling the city in the movie. Why would Kouta be patrolling the city? Well he didn't necessarily sit in the Garage all day thinking about Ryouma's offer to break into the Tower. He probably was trying to find means to get into the tower. By the movie's conclusion, he looks at the Tower. Then if we're able to resume with Episode 38, Kouta would let Ryouma have his way segwaying into 39-47.

Now people would be like but Kaito's Soccer World happened in Episode 37, but it was never explicitly said it was happening at the same time as Kouta fighting against the Inago Kaijin. Not only that, but Episode 38 shows Kaito at the Team Gaim Garage already. I'm no superhuman, but Kouta found the Driver and went straight back to the Garage. Kaito had to wake up, talk to himself, and presumably walk back to the Garage while having that infection on him, then just happened to walk in on a fight BEHIND Duke where Kaito is more closer to the stairs, implying he was at the Garage already.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top