Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

^Those were the unconfirmed summaries that I posted before.

If Kouta will be holding Takatora's Sengoku Driver for a while, I wonder if we'll see Gaim using Melon Arms against Micchy?

The Driver should still has the Melon Lockseed attached to it, so if Kouta is holding Takatora's Driver, he should be holding the Melon Lockseed as well.......

People seem to forget quickly that the Sengoku Drivers are bound to their first initialiser, and why would Kouta want Zangetsu when he has Kiwami Arms already?
 
^Those were the unconfirmed summaries that I posted before.



People seem to forget quickly that the Sengoku Drivers are bound to their first initialiser, and why would Kouta want Zangetsu when he has Kiwami Arms already?

Gaim Melon Arms. If anything, he could do something with it that Kiwami can't.
 
People seem to forget quickly that the Sengoku Drivers are bound to their first initialiser, and why would Kouta want Zangetsu when he has Kiwami Arms already?

Unless you meant Jinba Melon, it can't.

I THINK they're more referring to him using the Lockseed... Since they mentioned the Lockseed was on the Driver. Gaim in Melon Arms is as plausible as Gaim in Banana Arms.

But also, I think...

Previous summaries might have spoiled Takatora alive and found by Rosyuo.

... is referring to the first time Takatora "died" to provide an argument against the idea that Takatora's being omitted from the more recent episode summaries. I do believe that the older episode summaries DID mention Takatora waking up and encountering Roshuo.
 
Here's a question I've been wondering for a while. Did they ever explain where the Inves fruits originate from? In the beginning of the series, we thought that the Fruits grew from the Helheim Forest. Then, from Rosyuo's explanation, we learned that Helheim was quite normal, like a less advanced Atlantis, then the fruits appeared, with the Overlords's slaughtering their civilization. So where did the fruits come from? We know that the the fauna is invasive, but where did they come from? Perhaps Sagara is responsible, maybe he is the living will of the forest, acting as a agent of destruction. Though this does counteract what he has done for Kouta, but who knows.
 
Here's a question I've been wondering for a while. Did they ever explain where the Inves fruits originate from?

Helheim is an alien forest that spreads from world to world devouring/converting all life into it's own, isn't it? Roshuo's world wasn't called Helheim until Helheim actually invaded it. Other than that we don't have a true explanation for where Helheim originated.
 
Hey, something else I noticed, on the back of the Kiwami cape, there is a dog like face at the bottom, maybe it's alluding to something.

The whole pattern is in the shape of a bird. Most likely one of the birds that are perched on Yggdrasil in Norse mythology.
 
Last edited:
As I recall it, the explanation is that Helheim (or unnamed other world, if that wasn't what it was called) was a normal place with a civilization, then an unknown plantlife invaded and grew all over, consuming it and making it the forest it is now. The fruit is one of the many plants it creates - It makes sense considering Inves and the Overlords are connected to the fruit, which itself appeared along with the plantlife. It's all originating from the same source.

Now that you mention it, I can't recall where the Helheim name comes from apart from being introduced by Takatora when referring to the forest in a conversation. It's specifically "Helheim no Mori" so you can translation that as "Forest of Helheim", suggesting the whole world is called that, but I realize that doesn't quite work since the civilization has their own language. It more likely originates from Yggdrasill as a name for them to pin to it, since they both share the same mythology source.

Episode 20 is pretty much the exposition episode on this. Though I guess there's a number of expository episodes.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top