Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

As with most people, I am so fucking hype for this fight...really hope it doesn't disappoint. Judging from the scans it looks like it'll be a closer fight than most of us thought.
 
The only advantage Micchy has is the power boost from the Genesis Driver (and maybe some hesitation on Takatora's part). But I think Takatora can close the power gap with his skill.
 
Can't wait for Micchy to get his ass kicked.

Also what the hell is this?

10505315_677918412257567_5504547263422761937_n.jpg


Fake or Gake?

It's a really old fake scan from... I don't even know how far back, probably still 2013. It was trying to introduce Hase as a potato themed Rider. I was told that the image used there has been reused for many years now just with a different belt added on. You can see it's the Birth suit underneath.
 
So on the bottom right of the zangetsu brawl I notice Micchy is either getting flipped like a bitch or doing some crazy breakdancing kick and it made me wonder why we haven't seen more dance related fight moves in the mix.

But oh man I can't wait for the fight, makes me wish I actually got a zangetsu shin preorder in :<
 
So on the bottom right of the zangetsu brawl I notice Micchy is either getting flipped like a bitch or doing some crazy breakdancing kick and it made me wonder why we haven't seen more dance related fight moves in the mix.
That would be ridiculous and 100% justification for the Rider's murder in the most painful way possible.
 
The only advantage Micchy has is the power boost from the Genesis Driver (and maybe some hesitation on Takatora's part).

I'd also wager that Hawktiger's not in the best physical condition after sitting around Helheim for so long, and falling of a cliff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top