Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

If the Queen is revived they are screwed since that means Roshuo used the Fruit of Knowledge on her. I'm guessing they are probably going to invade Earth to create a new homeland for themselves.
 
If the Queen is revived they are screwed since that means Roshuo used the Fruit of Knowledge on her. I'm guessing they are probably going to invade Earth to create a new homeland for themselves.

Hmmm, that got me confused. Didn't the discussion between Sagara and Roshuo imply that there's a different Fruit for humans and whatever species the Overlord s were? So, if I'm understanding correctly, this means the Overlords have used up their own fruit, right? What did they use it up on?
 
Oooooh. Micchi Arc. Who would have thought that Micchi would play such a pivotal role?

Micchi's Ark as in "Noah's Ark" most likely. Anyways, more new scans:

[hide] 10401909_856689044360044_1537326030148139868_n.avif[/hide] The Peacock Inves seems to actually be another Overlord working with Micchi. I'm still loving Malus but Kamuro is too much of a Gaim clone... Gaim in Durian Arms doesn't look half bad though.

If the Queen is revived they are screwed since that means Roshuo used the Fruit of Knowledge on her. I'm guessing they are probably going to invade Earth to create a new homeland for themselves.

I'm really thinking that 'alternative Mai'/The Girl of the Beginning is somehow the dead Queen that Roshuo wants to revive. I mean, her title could refer to her being the one that set the events in motion but not directly, couldn't it? I just really want to find out more about her already.
 
Micchi's...Ark? I'm so perplexed, I can't even think of anything witty to say in response to that, particularly when we've no context.

"Yes, I'm going to need two of each Invess onboard. Kazuraba Kouta? Oh, he drowns. I'll go further. I'll run him over with the boat somehow. In fact, screw everyone else. Mai and I will repopulate the human species on our own".
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top