Malunis_T
Lurker
I don't know if Sagara is anything related to the Overlords, he seems like he exists as his own entity so far, he never struck me as being an Overlord like everyone theorized, although I did think it was possible at some point. But he possesses powers that we've yet to see from the Overlords, like taking on the form of a snake or... turning fruit into Lockseeds. Overlords make vines grow, that's about it. His ability to speak their language is probably just part of his, we'll call them, "god powers". I mean if he can turn an orange into a macguffin, it's not too far-fetched he can speak any language too.
With all that's been revealed about Roshuo so far, I'm surprised no one's said that he might represent Kaito. He talks about wanting power, but laments that it wasn't worth it. It's like an old Kaito who realizes too late that his ideals got him nothing, as a friend described it. And his description of his race and how they fought each other is strangely similar to what Yggdrasill's inner workings are doing right now (you also see soldiers who look vaguely like Kurokage Troopers).
It's very confusing, because on the one hand you wanna say this is just a similar world, yet there's parallels that make it seem like the FUTURE. After all, the name Roshuo gives for his former race seems to translate to "Humans" in the Overlord language.
Anything could go down. As usual, I want subs of next weeks episode now.
With all that's been revealed about Roshuo so far, I'm surprised no one's said that he might represent Kaito. He talks about wanting power, but laments that it wasn't worth it. It's like an old Kaito who realizes too late that his ideals got him nothing, as a friend described it. And his description of his race and how they fought each other is strangely similar to what Yggdrasill's inner workings are doing right now (you also see soldiers who look vaguely like Kurokage Troopers).
It's very confusing, because on the one hand you wanna say this is just a similar world, yet there's parallels that make it seem like the FUTURE. After all, the name Roshuo gives for his former race seems to translate to "Humans" in the Overlord language.
Anything could go down. As usual, I want subs of next weeks episode now.
Last edited:

