Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

man, Gaim's Raiment forms are all great. Getting a Kuuga-esque vibe from them.

And he'll still use Orange right until the end.
 
The S Lockseed is Sid's lockseed you've seen him messing around in the earlier episodes. No idea what use it has though.

Baron Lemon Energy debuts in Episode 26. If Baron does get his Sengoku Driver destroyed, I wonder whether we'll ever see Banana/Mango Arms again...

One of the scans mention the Suika Arms, though I'm not sure what the captions are saying. Don't quote me on this but I think Kachidoki can lead an army of unmanned Suika Arms?

Also I do hope we'll actually so Duke in action in the near future, so don't have a transformation scene for him yet. Are they keeping him a mystery like they did for Zangetsu earlier on?
 
It's nice to see that the Jimber Forms are more in the vein of Kuuga than the Dragon Forms ever were, in that they each have their own special enhanced attribute that makes each form distinct. It also gives Gaim legitimate reasons to use them instead of just opting for Kachidoki :).
 
The S Lockseed is Sid's lockseed you've seen him messing around in the earlier episodes. No idea what use it has though.

Baron Lemon Energy debuts in Episode 26. If Baron does get his Sengoku Driver destroyed, I wonder whether we'll ever see Banana/Mango Arms again...

One of the scans mention the Suika Arms, though I'm not sure what the captions are saying. Don't quote me on this but I think Kachidoki can lead an army of unmanned Suika Arms?

Also I do hope we'll actually so Duke in action in the near future, so don't have a transformation scene for him yet. Are they keeping him a mystery like they did for Zangetsu earlier on?

There's a mention saying that Sid will control Watermelon with his Lock.
 
So is why is the Gaim summer movie coming out in July instead of August? Is that a sign that Gaim will end earlier?
 
So how many episodes do you think Gaim will be? I'm going to say 48 at the most.
 
You'd be wrong. 45 at the most now. Even less if there are more preemptions due to sports. We know it won't get the full slate of 48 because it started later than W/OOO/Fourze/Wizard.
 
I don't quite understand why it's assumed Gaim will be shorter because Wizard had a couple more episodes, it's not like two episodes is really going throw off that much. Decade was only 30-ish and that didn't result in W being... 70 episodes long as a result.

I think all that's going to happen is Gaim will end around mid October and the next show will begin the next week. Unless there's some officially stated logic to how they handle episode counts that leads to this speculation.
 
Last edited:
We know it won't get the full slate of 48 because it started later than W/OOO/Fourze/Wizard.

You don't know that. If there was a schedule they had to keep they wouldn't of given Wizard an extra two episodes. The only other delays we have are the 1 week of golf and the Kikaider team up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top