Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

...so technically that should make him a new rider even though it changes nothing in his undersuit physically and is thus nothing more than an unconventional arms change? Ah well, I've given up trying to make sense of this. And now we're imagining that Ryoma has a spare Energy Driver in the back of his wardrobe or something.

Zangetsu origin story and damn, get a load of his chest. It's glorious and I approve. That's what we should look forward to, rather than whatever useless hijink Gridon and Bravo are up to next.
 
It's kind of funny that in some other Rider series they had more power ups than they knew what to do with, while here it seems like Urobuchi would actually need more toys than the toyline has.

I guess that Baron and Ryugen might end up reusing movie stuff for their final form, or they might even turn into Invess Overlords-like beings somehow.
 
Takebe sure loves her special episodes.
OOO: 999/1000
Go-busters: Gavan
Gaim: TQG and now...

[hide]Kikaider[/hide]

[hide]Text on Kachidoki's chest: ''A mysterious warrior barges into the Rider Battle''
Kikaider silhouette text: ''A mysterious warrior appears''
Bottom left on Hidden Masta's image on previous page ''A mysterious warrior comes to Zawame City''

bePuszN.avif[/hide]

EDIT: Didn't see this posted yet, but Gaim/TQG summer movies open on July 19th

http://www.fukui-cinema.co.jp/maeuri.html
 
J...Jonouchi in drag :nono:.

At least Pierre is finally bothering to train him :sweat:.

Kouta and Takatora teaming up :O_O:!

As nice as it is to see Takatora coming around, I'll be pretty disappointed if there isn't a final duel of sorts between Gaim and Zangetsu down the line :169:.

It's nice to see what looks like Takatora's first henshin as Zangetsu, and likely the first test of the Sengoku Driver. Ryoma cradling Takatora leaves me to believe that, before the Helheim project, they were actually pretty close. Or as close as anyone could really be to Ryoma. That's probably part of the reason Takatora trusts him so implicitly, to his own detriment :disappoin.

Minato seems to be putting the moves on Kaito :eyebrow:.

So the "upgrades" for Baron and Ryugen are more a result of Urobuchi writing in upgrades for them and the staff having to work around that, rather than Bandai actually giving them new forms? Or something like that? Echoing NeonZ's thoughts, I'm really leaning towards a lot of the "evil Riders" of the show eventually becoming Overlords and Gaim having to fight them. Though I think it's far more likely that will happen to Kaito than Micchy.

As for Kikaider being in the crossover... meh :redface2:.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if we'll get another Rider form for one of the supporting characters like Bando, Rat, Peco or Mai through the movie.
 
I wonder if the reason Kaito is able to still use his Baron suit while using the Lemon Energy Lockseed has something to do with the Genesis Driver he uses has the yellow strap on, instead of the gray/silver ones the other energy rider uses. Also from those other pictures we see Takatroa and Kota facing Deemusha, I wonder what his reactions will be about the Overlord inves and was kept in the dark even from him by Ryouma.
 
I actually like Baron's new form a lot (probably because I adored Duke's design and these 2 are pretty similar). The yellow cape bugs me though... It would've looked better with a red cape instead.
 
Hrm.. I was expecting more.. Energy rider motif from barons "upgrade" especially since he now wears the Genesis belt. Finally something from team Bravo and Gridon in terms of training instead of mockery. And the part I've been waiting for! Takatora partners with Kouta while Micchy turns on him!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top