Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

The rumoured apple Rider was based on the whole "Adam and Eve" thing, and it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen now that Toei is calling white-Mai "Alternate Mai", pretty much suggesting she is just that and not Eve.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an apple Rider in future just because it's such a common fruit, but then maybe it's not so common in Japan, reportedly apples are very expensive there ...

I always thought there would be an apple rider, not because of adam and eve, but because they seem to be using Norse themes. The Norse did have the apples of Iðunn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%C3%B0unn#Apples_and_fertility

There are mentions of nuts there too.

min snopp är gul
--------------------------------------------------------------

The following seems to be a summary of this month's scans, but the content is not confirmed:

- There are 4 types of Jinba Arms, the right chest has the emblem of the Rider, just like the Energy Riders. The eyes match the fruits. The armour has the colour of green, yellow, red and pink. Although it is an upgrade but not much has been changed in terms of appearance.

- Gridon fights Sigurd in Durian Arms.

- Micchi is seen holding a blue Genesis Driver.

- Next month Kachidoki Arms and two new Riders are previewed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And more rumours that are posted on 2ch, but take these with a pinch of salt for now:

- The user of Knuckle as Zack, but not much detail is given as to how he obtained his driver.

- Sonomura is the third person turning into an Invess (assuming it means people shown in the series, Yuuya would be #1 and Hase #2, which would match the description of Ep 16). This makes Kouta hates Yggdrasil even more and he defeats Marika.

- There is a split in the Yggdrasil HQ as there are separate opinions between Ryoma and the others.

- DJ Sagara provides Kouta with the Kachidoki Lock seed, again the source of the lock seed is unknown.

Both are fake. The first set included things about Heisei VS Showa that doesn't match up with known info.
The second one admitted that it was fake two posts later.

Lurker
Both are fake. The first set included things about Heisei VS Showa that doesn't match up with known info.
The second one admitted that it was fake two posts later.

Well, this is a let down. No Durian-Guridon vs Sigurd, no blue Genesis Driver and no two new Riders, I was looking forward to these.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
How plausible is the Kamen Rider Knuckle thing?

Which one is Zack again? Is he the "Bana-Bana-Banana!" guy?

Yes

Zack's actor did indeed say that he had filmed an important scene for his character, and he's getting more focus in the next episode - according to summaries, he joins Mai in trying to get the other Beat Riders to call off any more battles. There may be something forthcoming for him after all (even if it's just to be Kaito's Hase)

The rumoured apple Rider was based on the whole "Adam and Eve" thing, and it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen now that Toei is calling white-Mai "Alternate Mai", pretty much suggesting she is just that and not Eve.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an apple Rider in future just because it's such a common fruit, but then maybe it's not so common in Japan, reportedly apples are very expensive there ...

A second interpretaion of the "Alternate Mai" labeling would be that they aren't revealing her name here yet because it hasn't been revealed in the show.

I always thought there would be an apple rider, not because of adam and eve, but because they seem to be using Norse themes. The Norse did have the apples of Iðunn.

Somebody already pointed this (I'm sorry, I'm a little lazy to search for his/her post :p ) but the apples get some unique angles in the show. The first non-helheim fruit that the Inves try to eat on screen is an apple... So, by Chekov's gun principle, the Apple will play an important role later on, and maybe it is an evil rider or pseudo-rider. (or for a final form if the kachidoki lock seed turns to be a mid-season upgrade)

And for the "Alternate-Mai" topic, I'm betting it has something to do with the Mai's family shrine.

Lurker

I would've figured the Adam/Eve thing was debunked once we found out Yuya was dead. Male and female, bleach blonde hair... Although I guess he did get tempted by a fruit and suffer for it.

How plausible is the Kamen Rider Knuckle thing?

Hard to say since there's two conflicting rumors about Kurumi Arms. One is that it belongs to a guy named Knuckle and another says it's just a form change for Gridon. Both involve brass knuckle weapons, I'd imagine.

I think it's safe to assume there are no new belts for now. Especially Sengoku Drivers - It seems to just be the seven. Sid confirms in an earlier episode that the one which ended up going to Bravo is the last one. It makes more sense for a form change than a new character entirely.

Red Ranger
I would sorta prefer Kurumi Arms to be an upgrade for Gridon. We have enough in-series Riders.