Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

In Justice, We Trust!
Dude, durian is not just A fruit. It is THE king of fruits. It's big, it hefty, it's spiky, and it's so tough you basically have to stick it with a cleaver then pry it open.

Plus it's a fruit that's quite notorious for smelling like farts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Ep 16: New Arms appear!

- Gaim and Baron are being chased by the Dandeliner troops in Helheim forest. They manage to get rid of them with their weapons, and enter a crack that appeared in front of them. On the other hand, an Inves goes into a jewellery shop and takes away the valuables. Mai and the others chase after the Inves only to find Sonomura in the alleyway.

Ep 17: Peach Rider Marika debuts!

- To see if Micchi is worthy to become a member of Yggadrasil, Takatora orders him to retrieve Kouta's Sengoku Driver.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The following seems to be a summary of this month's scans, but the content is not confirmed:

- There are 4 types of Jinba Arms, the right chest has the emblem of the Rider, just like the Energy Riders. The eyes match the fruits. The armour has the colour of green, yellow, red and pink. Although it is an upgrade but not much has been changed in terms of appearance.

- Gridon fights Sigurd in Durian Arms.

- Micchi is seen holding a blue Genesis Driver.

- Next month Kachidoki Arms and two new Riders are previewed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And more rumours that are posted on 2ch, but take these with a pinch of salt for now:

- The user of Knuckle as Zack, but not much detail is given as to how he obtained his driver.

- Sonomura is the third person turning into an Invess (assuming it means people shown in the series, Yuuya would be #1 and Hase #2, which would match the description of Ep 16). This makes Kouta hates Yggdrasil even more and he defeats Marika.

- There is a split in the Yggdrasil HQ as there are separate opinions between Ryoma and the others.

- DJ Sagara provides Kouta with the Kachidoki Lock seed, again the source of the lock seed is unknown.

Lurker
Dude, durian is not just A fruit. It is THE king of fruits. It's big, it hefty, it's spiky, and it's so tough you basically have to stick it with a cleaver then pry it open.
Plus it's a fruit that's quite notorious for smelling like farts.
Goes well with Oren, everyone admire him even though he's annoying.

Ep 16: New Arms appear!
Jinba?
On the other hand, an Inves goes into a jewellery shop and takes away the valuables.
Inves are thieves now!? they become intelligence or they mistake jewels for a fruits.
Ep 17: Peach Rider Marika debuts!
But she appears in the next episode...
- To see if Micchi is worthy to become a member of Yggadrasil, Takatora orders him to retrieve Kouta's Sengoku Driver.
Yay Ryugun vs Gaim! they are the best rivals!
- There are 4 types of Jinba Arms, the right chest has the emblem of the Rider, just like the Energy Riders. The eyes match the fruits. The armour has the colour of green, yellow, red and pink. Although it is an upgrade but not much has been changed in terms of appearance.
Sounds like the face in the KLS Locke Seed with all the colors.
- Gridon fights Sigurd in Durian Arms.
Confirmed - Gridon the next one to die :sweat:
I suppose he's avenging Hase, how sweet~.
Wait! How did he get the Lock!? What happened to Oren?
He still doesn't stand a chance...
- Micchi is seen holding a blue Genesis Driver.
A new belt so fast? hope it has other sounds like the White Wizard Driver.
- Next month Kachidoki Arms and two new Riders are previewed.
Knuckle and...?
- Sonomura is the third person turning into an Invess
Hope they will give him good story.
This makes Kouta hates Yggdrasil even more and he defeats Marika.
Noooo the female Rider curse!
- There is a split in the Yggdrasil HQ as there are separate opinions between Ryoma and the others.
I knew it will happen, but hey Ryoma is still here!
- DJ Sagara provides Kouta with the Kachidoki Lock seed, again the source of the lock seed is unknown.
Now he really is Kougami with all the upgrades he gives to Kouta.

Last edited:
I remember hearing that Ryoma's actor is leaving to do a play soon, they could be using this to explain his leaving.

The subs have been out for a bit so I opened it up to get the dialogue for you.

Sid: "What are we going to do with those kids we captured?"

Ryoma: "I'm always aiming for greater, higher goals."
Ryoma: "I'd like you to continue helping us."

Never considered the idea of Sagara being ordered to give him this stuff so he could leave. That makes a lot of sense.

Ah crap. I love Duke's design. I would love to see Duke in action (or in more action if we do see Duke in action in the near future)...

Red Ranger
Confirmed - Gridon the next one to die :sweat:

I don't think so. The producer said Gridon would be a very relatable character, making it unlikely that he would die so quickly, unless they did the same thing Gainax did with Kamina in Gurren Lagann.

And besides, Sigurd isn't meant to be the greatest warrior ever or anything, he so far has taken down one invess, and the only reason Gaim didn't him was because of personal conventions.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Zack's actor said in a recent blog entry that he'd just filmed a very important scene he couldn't tell fans about yet. I wonder if it's to do with these rumours?

Red Ranger
Zack's actor said in a recent blog entry that he'd just filmed a very important scene he couldn't tell fans about yet. I wonder if it's to do with these rumours?

Most Likely. Looks like Barons getting a Rider partner he can trust.