Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Now that you mention director, that might be what I was thinking of. In any case, I find it wild how into this Urobuchi is, and I love what he's done so far, despite all the mixed reactions the announcement of his involvement got. :laugh:
 
The best thing about knowing Urobuchi is writing is that I've learnt to spoil episodes for myself beforehand so that they don't get ruined.
 
Ep 28: Kouta is glad that Takatora is helping him to fight the Overlords. On the other hand, Micchi...

Ep 29: Kouta feels frustrated because he can't trust Takatora's actions anymore. Meanwhile, Takatora regains consciousness and encounters a new Overlord in the ruins of Helheim.



Now the episode summary seems to point towards Takatora being knocked out, so I'm guessing Micchi would have stolen the Genesis Driver and pretend to be Zangetsu Shin to attack Kouta. It probably also explains the episode title of 28 'Zangetsu's betrayal', not his betrayal to Yggdrasil but maybe towards Kouta?



Here's my theory towards the Genesis Driver suits:

The base suits are tied towards each Genesis Driver, so the Genesis Driver can be used by anyone but once it's been programmed the suit stays the same regardless of the user. Maybe because Takatora is the first one testing the Genesis Driver so Ryoma made a few tweaks from his regular Zangetsu suit to aid the performance. Or perhaps since Zangetsu was the first Sengoku Rider, there might be some parts for improvement hence Ryoma changed the suit (but to be honest Zangetsu is so OP anyway). Ryoma probably didn't have time/ didn't want to tweak Baron's suit so he just programmed the current suit into the driver.

If Micchi does steal the Genesis Driver, does that mean Takatora will only have his Sengoku Driver with him when he encounters the Overlord, so he has to transform into the regular Zangetsu? Either way if this means the regular Zangetsu is back in action I'm in for it.
 
Your theory on the change in Zangetsu's suit is pretty much what I'd decided for my fanfiction. :laugh:

Baron throws it all off since his suit is more likely just the way it is because the staff didn't want to make a new suit, but since I don't expect the show to address it, I think it's fair to guess Baron's upgrade is a rush job in the story as well.

It is a fairly quick jump from Ryoma being insisted to give Kaito an upgrade and Kaito receiving it, so he may have just picked up a spare that he had lying around that had no suit programmed into it, making it so it takes on the form of whatever suit the original user had. I dunno, maybe too specific a theory.
 
So Micchy is gonna steal Takatora's Genesis Driver to become Zangetsu Shin and attack Kota?? Oh that's some 555 stuff right there.
 
Here are two things I would like to bring up:

1. What if the new Overlord, Roshuo is Takatora's and Micchy's father?
In episode 26, Takatora was talking with someone on the progression of the
Ark project, so perhaps that was his father, since it was mentioned on the wiki
That their dad is the head of Yggdrasil, and is using the scalar system and the
Ark project to trim down humanity for the Inves to have a new home.
Takatora is against his fathers actions, but Micchy goes along with their dad
Because he's gone off the deep end. That would also explain how Ryouma
Knew about the Overlords existence, because he was hired to fulfill some
Kind of plan from Takatora's father.

2. What do you think would happen if an Inves devoured an Energy Lockseed?
We've already seen what happens when elementary Inves eats lockseeds,
either becoming an animal form or into a giant, the sames goes with the
berserk types, they grow massive.
If I had to guess, I would assume an Inves devouring an energy lockseed
would become a Psuedo-Overlord, gaining vast intelligence and power, but
not on the same level as the Overlords. Becoming something like their
right-hand men.
 
I don't understand the logic of an Energy Lockseed making an Overlord, but then again we know very little about them. We don't even know if they're MADE from fruits or if they're manmade. I always assumed the latter since they clearly operate in a vastly different way.

since it was mentioned on the wiki that their dad is the head of Yggdrasil, and is using the scalar system and the Ark project to trim down humanity for the Inves to have a new home.

... With how you word it, I can't tell if you're saying this was a discussion had on the Kamen Rider Wiki or info provided in the articles. As for Roshuo, since there's been mention that Takatora will be fighting Roshuo in a later ep, I don't know if that'll be entirely true. We'll see.
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it's actually DJ Sagara talking to Takatora through the computer, with his voice messed around a bit and Takatora not knowing about the identity of the man behind the screen?

I'm starting to think that the ELS might NOT be man-made, maybe Ryoma programmed it so that a person wearing a Genesis Driver and picking a fruit would make the fruit turn into an ELS rather than a normal lockseed?

... With how you word it, I can't tell if you're saying this was a discussion had on the Kamen Rider Wiki or info provided in the articles. As for Roshuo, since there's been mention that Takatora will be fighting Roshuo in a later ep, I don't know if that'll be entirely true. We'll see.

The episode summary says only 'a new Overlord', since Roshuo appears on screen in Ep 27 already, we're not sure if that it refers to Roshuo or a 4th Overlord, but you're probably right anyway.
 
I thought I saw a summary somewhere else that says something about a fight, but I may have been thinking about the upcoming Demashu fight. So many episode summaries @_@

In any case, I do find it kind of suspicious we have never seen the father, even in a photo. Kinda would dig having a presentation like Kabuto, where they showed the big man in charge via silhouettes as he looks over the city. Buildup, y'know? I'll wait and see what the show has in store though, see what reason they have for not showing him.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top