Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 12 "Enter the Next-Gen Riders!"

The preview for the next episode looks like something you would expect around episode 30 or 40.
It is amazing how fast this show is moving without feeling rushed.
It is also incredible how they have managed to turn Bandai and Toei's crazy ideas into something interesting.
First they manage to make the fruit theme cool, and now they are actually setting up a backstory for the dancing theme, which is very likely to play a key role in the plot.

I bet that the tree has some kind of hidden powers that can't be unlocked, unless "the chosen one" dances for it, and that chosen one is Mai.
I can already imagine the plot for the last episodes:

Yggdrasil captures Mai.
Mai is forced to dance for the tree.
The tree unlocks it's powers and absorbs Mai.
Mai is transformed into her blonde counterpart.
 
Holidays are over! Time to get back into giving my commentaries on these episodes. :coolshades: Did you miss me?
wink-smiley-face.gif


--Great! Now I need to take notes to enjoy this show. I all ready finished college, you guys! Haven't I payed my dues?
cry-smiley-face.gif

--I should be surprised by multiple Kurokage's, but he and Ornac all ready looked like minion Riders when I first saw them, so... Meh. :shrug:
--Kaito gets emo when he gets nostalgic. :rolleyes2:
--Thanks for the vague warning, first episode character that we still don't know anything about! :anime:
--Ornac, I have no sympathy for you. You brought this punishment on yourself for backstabbing your friend like that and using Riders to your advantage. Oren is your Mario now, and you are his Princess Peach. Prepare to make a lot of "cake" together. >:D
--Oh Micchy, you're kind of being a big coward right now. You claim you now have the power to fight your own battles, but you're still living in fear of your big brother. You say throwing away the belts are the real solution, but let's face it, that's not really going to solve anything and you're not going to convince the other riders to do the same. Your intelligence is going to your head, and it's about to give you as bad an ego as your brother. :nono:
--You know, I like this fight scene. It's not too heavy on CGI, there is no need for a bunch of Lock Seed changing and what not. It's just an all natural Kamen Rider fight scene like back in the old days, but it holds so much weight. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but... We can see Kouta is clearly choosing to fight for the greater purpose, guinea pig or not. Kouta might not be as "smart" as Micchy, but his bravery really shines here. It's the kind of bravery that can turn into a conviction. :coolshades:
-Melon Energy Arms... It's suddenly extremely painful how obvious the toyetic designs here are. :sweat: Still, the story is good, and I am anxious for next week's episode! :)
 
--Oh Micchy, you're kind of being a big coward right now. You claim you now have the power to fight your own battles, but you're still living in fear of your big brother. You say throwing away the belts are the real solution, but let's face it, that's not really going to solve anything and you're not going to convince the other riders to do the same. Your intelligence is going to your head, and it's about to give you as bad an ego as your brother. :nono:

At the very least, as he said, Kouta(and by extension, Mai) won't be involved any further in Yggdrasil's schemes.

Also, he only told Kouta to throw away his belt. He will still hold on to his.
 
-Melon Energy Arms... It's suddenly extremely painful how obvious the toyetic designs here are.

Yet they keep going with such a straight face, that it actually works.
I never thought they could have turned the soda-thing into something cool, but they did it... somehow.
 
Yet they keep going with such a straight face, that it actually works.
I never thought they could have turned the soda-thing into something cool, but they did it... somehow.
No they didn't. We're just putting up with it because we know it'll make watching these suits easier. The belt freaking has bendy straws running through it.
 
For me, it's really the plastic blue on the bow. Chalice's bow isn't exactly made out of full solid metal, but the coloring and the design makes it very much believable as a slashing weapon.

And yes, we are tolerating the over-designed Zangetsu Shin because we're hooked to the story.
 
Am I the only one who likes Daidaimaru more than Musou Saber?

I like both, but I think the Daidaimaru has one of the most creative designs in the show.I would've never thought of having an orange slice as a blade on a sword, compared to the Banaspear and the Pine Iron, which have ideas that are so obvious and the Budou Ryuhou, which is just a bunch of grapes on a gun.
 
The beauty of the Daidaimaru is in the design. From afar, it looks like a very blunt orange wedge-shaped sword. But if you look closely, it's actually three pieces of thin metal(or plastic) layered together, with the middle piece longer and wider the others to make the edge. It actually looks pretty threatening up close.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top