Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 12 "Enter the Next-Gen Riders!"

Good bye regular Zangetsu! You didn't get much screen time but I will always love you!

Do you think it will be like the transition from G3 to G3-X in Agito (i.e. a complete replacement)?

I honestly do not know what they are planning. Takatora is the only one who can use that belt so I don't think it will be thrown away. He will use it again one day. Maybe he will use it again as a gesture of rebellion against Yggdrasil?
 
Once the thrill of his new toy wears off, he may be glad he kept the old one ...

AND I don't think this counts as a spoiler, since it's in the preview ... Is it just me or does that one scene look like Hase is about to eat one of the Inves fruits?
 
Is it just me or does that one scene look like Hase is about to eat one of the Inves fruits?

Yep.
[HIDE]
ors3.jpg
[/HIDE]
My money is him becoming the Dragon Invess we see in the preview.

Please don't be the first death Hassy:disappoin
 
Good bye regular Zangetsu! You didn't get much screen time but I will always love you!

Do you think it will be like the transition from G3 to G3-X in Agito (i.e. a complete replacement)?

I honestly do not know what they are planning. Takatora is the only one who can use that belt so I don't think it will be thrown away. He will use it again one day. Maybe he will use it again as a gesture of rebellion against Yggdrasil?

I don't think it's a complete replacement. managed to see a clip of Zangetsu Shin's debut that somebody in Japan recorded off their TV, which also had the end of the episode, and when the screen got zipped up, it showed Zangetsu's symbol with both the Melon and Melon Energy Lock Seeds. this means Takatora is still hanging onto his first Lock Seed, and probably his Sengoku Driver as well
 
If Hase really eats the fruit, I'm hoping he doesn't turn into an Inves, but into something deformed short of it, like Gills, and Yggdrasil captures him, turns him into a beast Rider experiment.

Then again, my fan expectations gone wild again.
 
Wild guessing, but I think Hase will transform into the Dragon Invess and Kota and Baron will be forced to confront him. Kota tries to calm the transformed Hase, while Baron argues to kill him. Both of them are unable to reach a solution, but Zangetsu comes in and does the dirty job and kills Hase. Kota is horrified and angry, and thus he and Baron team up on Zangetsu...

...and get their asses kicked.
 
That's it. I don't care if she's suppose to like Kouta, I now ship Kaito/Mai. They are my new Terui/Akiko.

Well at least Mai doesn't look 10 years younger than she is.

Good bye regular Zangetsu! You didn't get much screen time but I will always love you!

Do you think it will be like the transition from G3 to G3-X in Agito (i.e. a complete replacement)?

If so it would have been better to see Zangetsu a while longer. As is he barely made any appearances, while G3 fought for a quarter of the show before upgrading.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top