Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 08 "Baron's Newfound Power, Mango!"

This episode's Inves is called the Seiryu Inves, right? Take that and the fact that the first Inves of the series was Byakko, are we going to see a Genbu or Suzaku Inves anytime soon?
I was also expecting Baron to suddenly attack Gaim right after defeating the Inves, being the rival and all.
 
I feel like episode 8 was a return to form for me. I like Pierre but the episodes were pretty weak and felt too fillery.

It was great to have some context on Yggdrasil's influence. Some people like Gorou(that's what I'm calling him)are happy they fixed it up, while Kaito and Mai were effected pretty heavily by their appearance. Kaito's one track mind suddenly has context and understand him a bit more. It will definitely add some weight to him and Takatora meeting or him finding out Mitsuzane's origins.

Speaking of Mitsuzane, he's turning into an interesting character. The fact that he is regularly using his power to get what he wants makes him incredibly two faced. And it all boils down to Mai. The fact that they fight together so much now will probably mean him turning on Kouta down the road. Getting Sayaka vibes from him just based on my current place in Madoka.

Man, Mango arms is one badass suit, huge improvement over Banana power. I'm still not feeling neither the banana spear and how he uses it. It just bothers me he's using it like a sword, might as well have given him one.
 
Speaking of Mitsuzane, he's turning into an interesting character. The fact that he is regularly using his power to get what he wants makes him incredibly two faced. And it all boils down to Mai. The fact that they fight together so much now will probably mean him turning on Kouta down the road. Getting Sayaka vibes from him just based on my current place in Madoka.

Yep. I honestly don't like him. But he's certainly the character I'd watch out for the most. He's the most devious character in the show and no one in Zawame, except for Sid, knows it.
 
Getting Sayaka vibes from him just based on my current place in Madoka.

Thing is:
[hide]Mitsuzane knows what he's doing is wrong but still does it anyways and all that jazz, Sayaka thought that she was some hero of justice and that everything was gonna be rainbows and cupcakes... then when reality hit her in the face, everything went wrong; horribly, horribly, wrong.[/hide]
 
I like Mango Arms better than Banana too.

The design just flows better and it makes me wish that Mango was his default form.
 
Wait...I just realized we haven't been having the Bat and Spider motifs as the first few kaijins since OOO! D:<

Mango Arms was amazing. I honestly didn't expected any of the designs this year to be so awesome looking, I think in terms of hiding the fact that the designs were based on fruits, Zangetsu, Bravo and Mango Arms on Baron are my favorites so far.
 
The Invess at the end of the episode is a bat and technically, even after over 5 episodes, it's still among the first few monsters for the series due to the war among the Riders. It was also the Invess killed by Ryuugen at his debut.
 
Wait...I just realized we haven't been having the Bat and Spider motifs as the first few kaijins since OOO! D:<

since W, actually. Heck there is no Bat or Spider Dopant at all in W.

Shotaro has a Bat and Spider Memory, but they're not Dopant Memory.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top