Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 02 "Deathblow! Pineapple Kick!"

Also Baron, while he is arrogant, he doesn't seem to be a bad person...although I sense that he has taken a liking into Mai :P

I love the way that she was prepared to just wade in there and punch him if Ryugen hadn't intervened. She does not give a ****. I like her a lot so far, but then I had high hopes for Koyomi early in Wizard's run and look how that one turned out :sweat:
 
the first parts where kota was showing off his rider powers were just hilarious(his facial expression was so hilarious i made it as my avatar). it's funny because in real life, if a person actually got superpowers, they would show it off everywhere as well. it gave off a moral similar to that of what the spider man series taught us. "with great power, comes great responsibility". it was so cleverly done.

overall it was a pretty good episode, similar to that on how good the last one was.

what's funnier is that Kota wanted to "transform" and become more of an adult, but him using his new powers to try and solve all his problems actually made him more childish.

plus, I got quite a good laugh at him trying to come up with a transformation pose and most of them being so goofy
 
I love the way that she was prepared to just wade in there and punch him if Ryugen hadn't intervened. She does not give a ****. I like her a lot so far, but then I had high hopes for Koyomi early in Wizard's run and look how that one turned out :sweat:

Just let Mai/ Blond Mai be your final hope, and try not to worry about it. XD lol
 
Seems like the class of a lock seed gets higher as the number goes higher. Walnut is class C+, so I'm guessing Acorni, i.e. Griton will be class B material. So that's why I'm guessing that it will be another Rider who will be using the Pinecone lockseed, seeing how that's class C and you won't really expect Griton to have a form change using a lower class seed.

I won't be surprised if we will have a class S later on for Watermelon, Mango and Kiwi etc.

Never expected the orange head as a form of defense...:sly:

Lots of reference here and there:

- OOO: the bit where people are gathering data from lock seeds reminded me of the people from Kougami Foundation doing similar things in the summer movie. Also I think Kota shouted Seiya! during the Pine Kick.

- Kabuto: You get a Rider belonging to the big company and starts monitoring the other Riders who don't belong to it.

- Decade: Well Kaito just went Kisama, nani mono da? :laugh:

- The way that Zangetsu said how the first person successfully started, reminds me of Fueki gathering wizards, and what's the point of wearing sunglasses in the car.

Oh and anyone realises that Zangetsu's name is TAKATORA? Can totally do a pun/joke with OOO in Movie War. :laugh:
 
So did Sid say Yuya didn't take the Sengoku Driver?

Yuuya did take it. He said Yuuya was an idiot because he gained the belt but let someone else use it.

I am quite fond of Baron and I don't know why. Usually, jerkish secondary Riders hit every button of loathing I have. Something is not right ...

Kaito came off as someone who had grown rough due to upbringing, but is actually a pretty good guy underneath. He encouraged the kid to take action instead of crying, and(like I speculated before:P) he was not cool with his goons cheating. While he was all about squashing team Gaim and taking their "Player Pass", he honored his end of the deal when he lost. He's a hard guy to get along with, but he has principles and things he believed in. I like him a lot myself.

So it was the DJ that named Kouta "Armored Rider" Gaim since he's from team Gaim.

As if the episode hadn't had me in tears laughing already at Kouta's antics, the preview spoiled a really good joke for the next episode.

"Banana?!" "It's Baron!"
 
Last edited:
Oh hey how about that.
vtc2bda.avif
 
What if...

Yuya is actually Griton? What if Yuya has NEVER given up the Sengoku Driver, and that the Driver that Kota found was from somewhere else? :O_O:

And also, I'm guessing the Lock Seed distribution are some sort of shady dealing from the Yggadrasil company, they get the lock seeds, give them to Sid who sells them to the public.

It's obvious now that Lock Seeds can only be obtained if you are wearing a Sengoku Driver and then pick the fruits from the Forest. But why don't the research people have any face plates on their Drivers?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top