Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 39 - "The Deadly Tower Break-In Strategy!"

For the matter of Baron needing an upgrade, they could always pull off a suit reuse. Baron Kiwami Arms is always an option. I mean, if the Kiwami Lockseed can be inserted in the Sengoku Driver without the need of Kachidoki, who says that it can't happen in the show?
 
For the matter of Baron needing an upgrade, they could always pull off a suit reuse. Baron Kiwami Arms is always an option. I mean, if the Kiwami Lockseed can be inserted in the Sengoku Driver without the need of Kachidoki, who says that it can't happen in the show?
Who's to say it doesn't need Kachidoki, though?
 
Kiwami Lockseed is indeed compatible with Sengoku Driver's main slot, but the way Kiwami opens as well as the fact that it has Gaim's faceplate inside it, means it was compatible just for the sake of being compatible, but it is never meant to be used that way.
That and it lacks the "Squash/Au Lait/Sparkling" function, as all the sounds for that are stored within the Kachidoki Lockseed.

So unless there's a new Kiwami Lockseed, Baron in Kiwami Arms will never happen in the show.



Supposedly both Kouta and Kaito are turning into Overlords. My guess is that Kouta will be a Blade/OOO style "changing internally but still looks human" thing, while Kaito will get an actual monster form.

Actually, in OOO Eiji got an actual monster form ;)
 
Last edited:
Actually, in OOO Eiji got an actual monster form ;)
Did he? Shows how little I remember. I only recall them doing lots of "ooh his vision is monochrome and fuzzy" and "ooh he can't taste anything" type bits.

Though I haven't watched a single episode of that show since it finished. I generally don't re-watch TV shows, and with OOO the retool kinda killed it for me so it'd be way down on my list of Riders to see again anyway.
 
Did he? Shows how little I remember. I only recall them doing lots of "ooh his vision is monochrome and fuzzy" and "ooh he can't taste anything" type bits.

He did :)

Maybe you don't remember because his transformation happened near the end of the series, at episode 46. And he actually spends very little time as Eiji Greeed, transforming into his Greeed form only twice, once to fight Ankh, and once again to fight Maki who also transformed into Kyoryu Greeed.
 
That and it lacks the "Squash/Au Lait/Sparkling" function, as all the sounds for that are stored within the Kachidoki Lockseed.

The "Squash/Au Lait/Sparkling" function are in the Kiwami lockseed if you use it normally like any regular lockseed in the sengoku driver
 
The "Squash/Au Lait/Sparkling" function are in the Kiwami lockseed if you use it normally like any regular lockseed in the sengoku driver

Ah, I see. Still, I don't think that means Baron will use Gaim's Kiwami in the show.

Aside from the faceplate thing, there's also the fact that Kiwami doesn't suit Baron's theme. Kiwami is a Japanese word, not to mention the chant directly mentioned "Daishogun".
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top