Tiger
My belts talk.
>greentexting on HJU
:thumbs:
>greentexting on HJU
Kengo is NOT to be confused with the other Kengo from Kamen Rider Kiva which he was acting like an asshole as well.
Hongo could handle himself just fine back when he was in college, I think Gentaro would do well too.I meant more in terms of: Gentaro is a high school student. If he fails school, there will be consequences for his future. If he skips too much school, he'll get into trouble, and there will be other consequences for him. So he has that problem as well as being a Rider, unlike most main Riders who are either unemployed, self-employed, or have jobs they can disappear from without anyone noticing too much.
For similar reasons I wouldn't mind seeing a Rider with a family, or who has a job he can't just drop at a moment's notice (businessman, doctor)
I meant more in terms of: Gentaro is a high school student. If he fails school, there will be consequences for his future. If he skips too much school, he'll get into trouble, and there will be other consequences for him. So he has that problem as well as being a Rider, unlike most main Riders who are either unemployed, self-employed, or have jobs they can disappear from without anyone noticing too much.
For similar reasons I wouldn't mind seeing a Rider with a family, or who has a job he can't just drop at a moment's notice (businessman, doctor)
Have you ever heard of Spiderman?He did alright.
Have you ever heard of Spiderman?He did alright.
It's a sort of ... Logic after the fact? He'll be fine in the show, but you KNOW he would've ended up flipping burgers at McDonald's :laugh:
Plus, he really does have to go to school. It's a staple of any high school superhero thing: stop a mugging on the way to school, be late, have to make up excuse for teachers