Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might explain why they didn't make the Fourze site public. But I guess this is an interesting way of getting some publicity for the series. We're pretty sure it's that Jurian girl right?

Now I wonder if we'll even see the name by the first episode.
 
What is that supposed to be?

A guy was trying to rip the song from the preview that was shown after OOO.
This was the early version. http://uproda.2ch-library.com/422788nrt/lib422788.mp3
There's a password on the newer link, but the guy didn't post it.


Might explain why they didn't make the Fourze site public. But I guess this is an interesting way of getting some publicity for the series. We're pretty sure it's that Jurian girl right?

Now I wonder if we'll even see the name by the first episode.

The contest ends tomorrow night, so I'm sure they'll be revealing it then.
A lot of people on 2ch seem to convinced that it's her.
I think it sounds like her and the silhouette looks sort of like her. I know it's a common hairstyle and all, but still.

creepymang.png
 
A guy was trying to rip the song from the preview that was shown after OOO.
This was the early version. http://uproda.2ch-library.com/422788nrt/lib422788.mp3
There's a password on the newer link, but the guy didn't post it.




The contest ends tomorrow night, so I'm sure they'll be revealing it then.
A lot of people on 2ch seem to convinced that it's her.
I think it sounds like her and the silhouette looks sort of like her. I know it's a common hairstyle and all, but still.

creepymang.png

川上ジュリア(JURIAN BEAT CRISIS)
 
New summaries, tried my best to translate them but I wouldn't say they're 100% accurate, need someone to edit it if necessary. The bit I'm unsure is the 2nd sentence in Ep 1, the others should be fine.

Ep 1:

Gentaro is transferred to the Milky Way High School Year 2 Class B, he makes to become a friend of everyone. A message about a bomb is put up on the bulletin board, the queen - Miu, and the football captain have their eyes on everyone. (?) A mysterious monster appears and runs wild in the school. Kengo confronts the monster, but is knocked off and is in danger. His classmate rides a giant machine to fight the monster. Kengo hands Gentaro the switches and he transforms to Fourze.

Ep 2:

Gentaro has transformed into Fourze, the man who is the body of the Orion Zodiarts has escaped. Kengo tells him that Gentaro it handing him the Fourze Driver was an 'urgent measure', and that using it is only a temporary thing. To let himself to be part of the gang, Gentaro tries to search for him, but he can't find a single trace since he's new to the school.

Ep 3:

Kengo is adjusting the Astro Switches so they currently cannot be used. At the time, the Queen's Festival is held at school. Everyone thinks that Miu will be chosen. However, Gentaro offers that if she fails they'll have to become friends. While Gentaro searches for an opponent, an invisible monster starts to attack people.
 
[HIDE]New summaries, tried my best to translate them but I wouldn't say they're 100% accurate, need someone to edit it if necessary. The bit I'm unsure is the 2nd sentence in Ep 1, the others should be fine.

Ep 1:

Gentaro is transferred to the Milky Way High School Year 2 Class B, he makes to become a friend of everyone. A message about a bomb is put up on the bulletin board, the queen - Miu, and the football captain have their eyes on everyone. (?) A mysterious monster appears and runs wild in the school. Kengo confronts the monster, but is knocked off and is in danger. His classmate rides a giant machine to fight the monster. Kengo hands Gentaro the switches and he transforms to Fourze.

Ep 2:

Gentaro has transformed into Fourze, the man who is the body of the Orion Zodiarts has escaped. Kengo tells him that Gentaro it handing him the Fourze Driver was an 'urgent measure', and that using it is only a temporary thing. To let himself to be part of the gang, Gentaro tries to search for him, but he can't find a single trace since he's new to the school.

Ep 3:

Kengo is adjusting the Astro Switches so they currently cannot be used. At the time, the Queen's Festival is held at school. Everyone thinks that Miu will be chosen. However, Gentaro offers that if she fails they'll have to become friends. While Gentaro searches for an opponent, an invisible monster starts to attack people.[/HIDE]

I like how we'll apparently be getting some tension between Gentaro and Kengo from the start, and that Gentaro is the sort of guy who tries to force people into being his friends, sometimes through cleverness :laugh:

Looking at episode 1, maybe we'll be getting a failed Henshin from Kengo, or him Henshining into Fourze only for him to be too weak, and getting beaten up.
 
I like how we'll apparently be getting some tension between Gentaro and Kengo from the start, and that Gentaro is the sort of guy who tries to force people into being his friends, sometimes through cleverness :laugh:

Seconded :thumbs:


I'm pretty sure that it's mostly because I'm still riding the high of OOO's finale, but right now Fourze's design does not bother me in the least and I can't wait for the series to start :castlerock:
 
Seconded :thumbs:


I'm pretty sure that it's mostly because I'm still riding the high of OOO's finale, but right now Fourze's design does not bother me in the least and I can't wait for the series to start :castlerock:

I must say that initially I didn't really like Fourze's design, especially its rocket-shaped helmet, but it has grown on me a little bit and I think once the series begins, I might actually start liking it. I doubt I would ever like it as much as W and OOO's design, though.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top