Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

I don't really like the shiny and glittery stickers, and from the looks of the show the in show switches don't appear to be shiny or glittery. I imagine for the show they wouldn't want any shine to obscure the visual.
 
You gotta love how they just change a STICKER on these toys to make us buy an entire set of Gashapon Switches. *sigh* I am caught in this web too... We will have so many unwanted extra switches!
 
You gotta love how they just change a STICKER on these toys to make us buy an entire set of Gashapon Switches. *sigh* I am caught in this web too... We will have so many unwanted extra switches!

or u could just buy....u know....individual switches.......
 
or u could just buy....u know....individual switches.......

I'm giving up on it personally. It's too much money and effort for this stuff personally for me. Might get the Complete Edition whenever that comes out I'll see because it is a neat idea but going to stick to Kiwami's for now for Kamen Rider Merch.
 
Fire Module DX Hi-Hackgun - 3300 Yen #20 (19/11)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLe6FUdEag&feature=feedu"]????????????????????????Kamen Rider Fourze - YouTube[/ame]

OOO rider switch. the way it says ozu seems weak.
 
313160_301626566531516_108261035868071_1193159_1849670206_n.jpg

I don't know what it does beyond just lights and sounds but I want it.

298646_301626899864816_108261035868071_1193160_1823277824_n.jpg
the belt is called DX Meteor Galaxy do we know what this thing is called ?..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top