Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

315903_302754576418715_108261035868071_1198019_1367366750_n.jpg


Candy Toy Set 3

13. Chain Array
14. Smoke
16. Winch
17. Flash
18. Shield
19. Gatling
20. Fire
Sp. Den-O
 
Yup I felt the same way till a while ago ... its fine until its not when it happens to you you will know lol I also find there customer service to be awful in general I've decided I will simply give my cash to ami or mr s or oki & not put up with the bs that is hlj

If you have got a point to make don't be vague about it. I don't really have a choice though. While I have heard good things about CS toys and Ami Ami I have also heard bad things too.

HLJ has a good website and low prices. CS Toys high prices and the fact that you can't view shipping cost until order makes that site a real hassle for me.


Anyway... That Den-O Switch looks like it makes a sound doesn't it?
 
There's pros and cons buying from most of the major online stores. If your after new in demand stuff like Fourze you pretty much have to take it where ever you can get it. Otherwise you have to dive into the secondary market and pay at least twice as much as the regular price. Just bookmark Fourze on all the sites you like and keep checking.
 
fourze is just starting I"m not worried about not getting a belt :S Oh 18 & 19 are awesome switches both for looks & colors & also good l use in the series lol
 
What about Candy Toy? Is hopping, smoke etc really only going to be DX in Gashapon?

DX= sparkly sticker
CT= metallic sticker
gashapon= plain sticker and either sparkly or metallic sticker (depending on the switch)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top