Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Thanks, I think their going to put the Fourze Driver back in stock soon because they took it off their website. Hopefully I can make an account quick enough. :thumbs:
 
Magnet form? I doubt it.

I don't think that's what he meant.

1. Base
2. Elek
3. Fire
4. Magnet

It sounds like he's saying whatever the fifth state for Fourze will be, is going to end up being his final form. I don't agree with him, as a final form will inevitably involve another DX item that interacts with the belt rather than remain slavish to the 40 switches, but I see where he's coming from.
 
I don't think that's what he meant.

1. Base
2. Elek
3. Fire
4. Magnet

It sounds like he's saying whatever the fifth state for Fourze will be, is going to end up being his final form. I don't agree with him, as a final form will inevitably involve another DX item that interacts with the belt rather than remain slavish to the 40 switches, but I see where he's coming from.

Well you're right in that Magnet is the 4th form but it isn't FMCS 04. If you look at the catalog pic the Magnet is listed as FMCS 05 (Meteor is FMCS 04) He said FMCS 05 was going to be the final form, not the 5th form.
 
If he meant FMCS (he only said "Change States" and I didn't believe he was referring to the toyline at the time), then absolutely. In fact, didn't I clarify earlier in this thread which figure was which number in the series? Not that it's hard, what with the big, bolded numbers in each catalog image.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top