Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Listing how many Astro switches each product will come with.

3rd Sep DX Fourze Driver - 4
Sep Astro Switch Set 1 - 2
Oct Astro Switch Set 2 - 2
Nov Astro Switch Set 3 - 2
Dec Astro Switch Set 4 -2

Sep Capsule Astro Switch 1 - 4
Sep Capsule Astro Switch 2 - 8
Oct Capsule Astro Switch 3 - 10

Oct Candy Astro Switch 1 - 7

The amount of switches for the two DX weapons for Electric and Fire and Astro Switch bag are unknown.

http://www10.atwiki.jp/fourze_astroswitch/

Scan of Fourze Driver from toy catalog is updated in first post.

Apparently the October Astro Switch Candy toys have already been up for pre-order and since sold out on Amiami...

Here we go again.
 
Kuuga was a trial series so not much there. Agito had play sets for G3 and Gills, Ryuki had cards so you had to buy booster packs to even try and get anything which Blade and Decade did the same thing. Faiz had all the little gadgets as separate toys, Hibiki had Disk Animals. Kabuto didn't really have anything, Den-O tried with Rider Tickets but failed because no one cared about those. Kiva probably could have done something with more Fuestles but the system they made was limited

I know there were toys and such, but the past 2 series and now 3 with Fourze, Bandai's going to make a killing with these switches along with the usual roleplay toys being used in the series. Double with the memories, OOO with the medals. So are the new series being thought of with toys and how could we get more from customers heavily in their minds now? I love Kamen Rider. I'm just not interested in getting the toys, except Figuarts. It's hard to pass up on a Figuart that I like.
 
5942508614_7591380401.jpg


5942508622_b6ce430a73.jpg


5942508634_9f11e356c4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love the He-Man pose in the inset.

BY THE POWER OF TOEI AND BANDAI, I HAVE THE MARKETING POWER~

EDIT: Someone beat me to it, in the rumor thread. Oh well. Easy joke is easy.
 
Last edited:
The weapons look quite cool, I've updated the first post.

The switch with Billy the Rod is 10, Hi-Hackgun is 20.

One switch will be released with Ganbaride's official binder 10.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top