Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving this series. This should be interesting as long as they don't waste their budget on useless CGI and excessive wire-work.

Not a bad episode, but the CGI budget is going to be drier than the Sahara desert by episode five at this rate.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only time they actually showed anything actually in space.

I was tempted to say there's an Uva joke there, but then I remembered.

Not really, Decade's and OOO's Rider switches have been confirmed.
The Rider Switches aren't really relevant though, are they? They're just merchandise, like the Core Medals and Gaia Memories with past Rider stuff on them.
Probably Ganbaride-only.
 
So Gentaro and Yuki are real close arent they? I mean she obivously had no problem getting undressed in front of him... and he seemed to enjoy it.

I said it before that I love Amazon Goth Girl.... and after busting out the old rider footage (Super 1 at that), I love her even more.
 
I think the space CGI is easy the way Mythbusters showed it.

It's the the rocket flares and transformation sequences that are difficult. Being Japanese, though, they could do the Power Dizer as animatronics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top