Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 3! Masta Kita!!!!!

Secondary Rider is popular with women but ends up with the less glamorous girl who always liked him (Accel and Akiko; Meteor and Tomoko.)

Huh? I don't think that quite fits. Meteor only had one other girl interested on him. Gentaro was much more popular.
 
Huh? I don't think that quite fits. Meteor only had one other girl interested on him. Gentaro was much more popular.

Two if you count the Altar girl in the prom episode, I suppose. And I am very glad that W did not have a character like Nadeshiko
 
Fourze 45:

- How come Tomoko can't sense anything odd from Gamou when she could with Emoto and others?

- Again with Ran throwing people around the room? And Hayami too? Can't the guy catch a break? :redface2:

And how is Haru still in the hospital, or even there at all? He looked fine when we last saw him.

- Fourze is taking a page from OOO's book, using the worst music choice for a dramatic scene like Gentaro declaring trust in Hayami.

- We need more scenes like Gentaro and Gamou's exchange at the end.

I wish the Horoscopes stuck around longer and actually gave the group more of a cult feel, instead of Leo just using their collected Switches. Then it could really be like the Heaven's Gate cult, or something similar. I wonder if something behind the scenes was the cause for writing them this way.
 
And how is Haru still in the hospital, or even there at all? He looked fine when we last saw him.

At the end of episode 2, Miura looked fine, but was apparently taken to hospital and at the start of episode 14 had just been released (so that's 3 months.) I guess it took even longer than that for Haru since he was a much stronger Zodiarts
 
Haru is in with appendicitis. Nothing Astro Switch related.

I'm rather fine with out they were written. I don't know if we can go on with a whole series without Fourze not defeating anybody. It'd be better if we had one more Zodiart beyond Leo, Sagittarius, Virgo and Libra. But it's not that bad. They were just really not devoted beyond Leo so they lost their cult-ish feel.
 
I have to admit, I expected the Horoscopes to be split in groups.

Scorpio and two others for one quarter. And then so on with Leo, Libra and Virgo.

Because we saw those four at the start.
 
I remember when Tachibana first came out there was a theory that there was going to be another group of Horoscopes independent of Gamou (Part of the Anti Zodiarts Alliance that was all bullshit) and we'd have two groups of Astro Switch users battling it out.

But yeah, Emoto was cool too.
 
I'm rather fine with out they were written. I don't know if we can go on with a whole series without Fourze not defeating anybody. It'd be better if we had one more Zodiart beyond Leo, Sagittarius, Virgo and Libra. But it's not that bad. They were just really not devoted beyond Leo so they lost their cult-ish feel.

I don't know, with the comparisons between the Horoscopes and Volt, I think they could have done more with them instead of dumping them after the end of their two-parter. You could have new members be born off-screen and appear, as well as have some more of the lesser Zodiarts. Then maybe the 12 could be fully gathered a bit earlier and thus we'd get a longer final arc. Even at this point W and OOO had regular Dopants and Yummies; Fourze ended the lesser Horoscopes after episode 30, and yet it still didn't really feel like things were escalating.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top