Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool episode today, I really liked Cygnus, except it's basically the same as the Grasshopper Yummy from OOO. Maybe Hasegawa likes to write those anti-hero monsters.

I really like the interactions between Ryusei and Tomoko. It's kinda cute and I love how Ryusei said "I'm not as soft as Fourze", but when Tomoko was held hostage and he held his mars attack back and said "I guess I am soft too", it just goes to show that Ryusei does care about people, despite his callous attitude.

Cool wirework between Cygnus and Meteor's action today. I really liked it. Plus we got to see Kishima act all snarky to Libra's face. I wonder how Virgo and Leo would treat him if they did that, because I really want Hayami to just sock him in the face.

The Giant Foot step was more useful than I thought.

Way to make good use of your screentime Shun! Got some good laughs :laugh:

Excited for next weeks episode. I suppose we'll see Ryuusei's identity revealed around Libra's departure.
 
Is it just me or the ballet place's exterior is actually the Narumi Detective Agency from W? I guess in the same world each city has similar minded building designers... :laugh:
 
Is it just me or the ballet place's exterior is actually the Narumi Detective Agency from W? I guess in the same world each city has similar minded building designers... :laugh:

The architect got lazy and decided to copy-paste Fuuto, but without the pinwheels.
 
[HIDE]
On a side note, I can ship Meteor/Ryusei with Tomoko; they're pretty interesting together (damn Fourze, making me ship multiple pairings ever since it aired). Ryusei's screaming and running away from the Zodiart is priceless. Somebody needs to make gifs out of that scene.[/HIDE]

you own me... something....

kick_fail_by_dragonrupieach-d4q81vn.gif
 
So can anyone explain the joke about Shun and his Giant shoe when they were talking about the Giant Foot Switch ? i don't find it funny at all maybe thats because i don't understand the joke in the first place :laugh:


Also Ryuusei using his Bruce Lee skills in front of Tomoko and after that purposely miskicking at Cygnus and running away was jokes :laugh:
 
I just watched episode 22 and realized....

This Cancer Horoscope thing is all JK's fault....If he didn't run off to Ryusei right before he transformed, Ryusei might've been able to turn into Meteor and probably beat the Zodiart faster, not letting him to evolve.
 
I just watched episode 22 and realized....

This Cancer Horoscope thing is all JK's fault....If he didn't run off to Ryusei right before he transformed, Ryusei might've been able to turn into Meteor and probably beat the Zodiart faster, not letting him to evolve.

But didn't Ryusei want Zodiarts to evolve so he or she can become Aries and save his friend?
 
But didn't Ryusei want Zodiarts to evolve so he or she can become Aries and save his friend?

I think Ryusei's way of doing things is that he's gonna fight it, see if it's Star of Rebirth shines, and just see if he thinks it'll turn into Aries.

The Star of Rebirth of the Zodiart didn't even shine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top