Kamen Rider Finale Episodes (Possible Kabuto/Faiz Spoilers)

tiger_zord9

Member
Im sorta new to Kamen Rider but have been a PR fan since the beginning. I love the toku genre in general but Im really impressed by Kamen Rider. So far, I have watched Kabuto and Faiz (in that order) and I really loved the characters and plots of both series.

My only disappointment was the finale episodes. Dont get me wrong, as a whole I love them both but I really felt the endings were not what they could have been. They seemed rushed and faiz in particular left me with more questions at the end than answers. The movies felt almost like an appology for the finales lol. Maybe Im just a sucker for dramatic happy endings.

Im not sure which series Im gonna watch next (suggestions welcome) but are these type of endings/finales common in the Kamen Rider series?
 
Watch Kamen Rider Blade. best ending ever. kuuga also had a good ending. but has never been subbed as a whole series.
 
I agree Blade did have a pretty good ending I say watch blade next cause I went in the same order as you did ^_^
 
I can never watch Agito till someone puts the rest on Veoh or I pay 60$. JEWISHNESS OVERRIDING SECOND CHOICE MUST NOT PAY FOR FANSUB! Oh well yeah Faiz was a bit of letdown but the lead up was great poor Yuka.
 
Faiz's ending very much feels like the writers really just gave up on it, packed up and went home. I prefer the movie ending myself on that one. I also agree about "dramatic happy endings".

Blade's ending is debated as well but I think it's fair to say however you feel about it that there is actual progression and conclusion to events in the series.

As usual I recommend Kamen Rider Kuuga.
 
Last edited:
Ugh. I was disappointed with Faiz finale. Not impressed with it at all, but I enjoyed the fights.

Seriously...

[hide]What happened to the final Orph? He wasn't destroyed at all[/hide]
 
also...

[hide]It's fucking pointless to end the series with an open ending when they're not even going to make a second season of it or revisit it for that matter. Might as well just finish the whole thing off.[/hide]
 
I don't mind open ended finales in Kamen Rider, but to me, everything felt pretty final. What was going to happen to Takumi, the final Orph eventually dying and such. The only thing that really disappointed me was the final fight, and Kiba's transition from good to bad in the final episodes could have been better.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top