Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

I feel like I should hate the heck out of that suit design, but it's growing on me already. I am getting way too used to Kamen Rider. :laugh:
 
It's not Drive's logo per se... The riders function using reverse engineered "Roidmude Technology". Think of the "R" as a sponsor's logo like what appears on racing suits.

It could also stand for "Rider" so Roidmudes would know even though the rider is using tech that's similar to theirs, it's not a Roidmude.
 
Last edited:
Kamen Rider Mach fully revealed!
[HIDE] Kamen-Rider-Mach.avif[/HIDE]
(Sorry if this has already been posted).
Oh no! It seems EVE left WALL-E in the end and had a baby with Animated Bumblebee. Poor WALL-E :(
Yeah, that doesn't look as much like Mashin Chaser as people were saying it was going to. I'm questioning now whether Chase will really be Mach.
Hmm more likely he'll be proto-drive, which is what I'd figured the secondary Rider would be (obviously not).
 
Last edited:
Please no, not that guy. Interestingly Tomari's partner hasn't really been relevant to the story yet. So my guess is hes going to turn evil later on.
 
so, it's been previously determined that Drive will have 18 Tire Koukan Shift Cars, but what I've managed to determine, based on three hacks of the DX Drive Driver and the toy images shown so far, is that each of Drive's three main types has 6 Shift Cars designed for them, based on similarities they share with their respective Type Change Shift Cars. they are as follows

Type Speed: Max Flare, Funky Spike, Midnight Shadow, Justice Hunter, Dream Vegas, and Dimension Cab

all have 4 normal wheels

Type Wild: Massive Monster, Rumble Dump, Mad Doctor, Burning Solar, Colorful Commercial, and Hooking Wrecker

all have 4 big wheels

Type Technique: Fire Braver, Rolling Gravity, Spin Mixer, Deco Traveler, Road Winter, and Amazing Circus

all have 6 normal wheels

these can all be seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLpwNQJJWE&index=5&list=FL9fweqCBOOzlL1cIZ0z23Kw

of course this doesn't prevent Drive from using and tire with any type, it just shows which tires are made for which types
 
That's not counting his movie-exclusive and his super & final form change shift cars right??? Huh and here I thought they were gonna pull a Fourze again and give him 40 shift cars to play with.
 
That's not counting his movie-exclusive and his super & final form change shift cars right??? Huh and here I thought they were gonna pull a Fourze again and give him 40 shift cars to play with.

pretty much. you also have to remember the presence of Viral Cores and Signal Bikes, along with Legend Rider Shift Cars, all of which will work with the Drive Driver & Shift Brace
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top