Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

Yeah, that doesn't look as much like Mashin Chaser as people were saying it was going to. I'm questioning now whether Chase will really be Mach. It's already established he hates Kamen Riders, and making him into one (even an evil one) would require a lot of focus on him at a time when the show would usually concentrate on the main hero, worldbuilding, and setting the stage for the major plot
 
Wow. I felt disgusted when I saw the ToQger suits and I thought nothing could ever replicate it. That was until I saw this. Nope. I don't know about everyone else, but this suit is a nope for me.
 
It just needs a Shoei tag on the forehead on his forehead and we're all set.

I wonder what the PTB were thinking, though.
"Aren't those fans gonna whine about the lead Kamen Rider not being a classic rider?"
"Hmm. Good point... I know, why don't we take a standard motorcycle rider, then just add armor and eyes to him?"
 
I like the suit (it looks like a showa rider or a NASCAR driver), but I must question how well it's sleek design will fit with the very machine-like aesthetic Drive and Chaser share (though this is only a close-up, maybe it'll look better in a longer shot).
 
I'm loving Mach's suit! Really retro, and I quite like his color scheme :thumbs:.

Yeah, that doesn't look as much like Mashin Chaser as people were saying it was going to. I'm questioning now whether Chase will really be Mach. It's already established he hates Kamen Riders, and making him into one (even an evil one) would require a lot of focus on him at a time when the show would usually concentrate on the main hero, worldbuilding, and setting the stage for the major plot
Maybe it's related to Machine Chaser possibly having been Proto-Drive, or that he looks like someone Mr. Belt recognizes?
 
I'm loving Mach's suit! Really retro, and I quite like his color scheme :thumbs:.


Maybe it's related to Machine Chaser possibly having been Proto-Drive, or that he looks like someone Mr. Belt recognizes?

According to the subs, Mr Belt said that he was the one who studied Proto-Drive, so there is definitely a connection between them. I'd say Mashin Chaser is the corrupted, virus version of the Proto-Drive suit. After all Chaser's suit is mostly purple and black and Proto-Drive is mostly black with little purple accents.


Kamen Rider Mach's suit is pretty cool. Reminds me of the ZECT Troopers and he looks like he could be Ichigo's son. The design is so retro and I like the bug face inside the motorcycle helmet.
 
Kamen Rider Mach fully revealed!
[HIDE] Kamen-Rider-Mach.avif[/HIDE]
(Sorry if this has already been posted).

Not fully revealed, but partially. I would still like to see the rest of the body!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top