Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

The detail I get caught up on with Type Wild's tires is that they clearly aren't compatible with Type Speed. Looks like no Type Speed Wrecker or Type Wild Flare and such. I wonder about the unique tires for Type Technique now. Type Speed got eight unique tires, I hope the others do too.
 
The detail I get caught up on with Type Wild's tires is that they clearly aren't compatible with Type Speed. Looks like no Type Speed Wrecker or Type Wild Flare and such. I wonder about the unique tires for Type Technique now. Type Speed got eight unique tires, I hope the others do too.

You're probably right about the compatibility thing, but I don't think their are enough tires changes programmed into the belt to have eight tires per form.
Possible minor spoilers (it's speculation, but it's worth the warning):
[HIDE]Going by the list of hacked sounds, it looks like Types Wild and Technique each get three apiece, with Technique getting Burning Solar, Fire Braver, and Rolling Gravity (and Type Formula gets nothing :disappoin)[/HIDE]
 
You're probably right about the compatibility thing, but I don't think their are enough tires changes programmed into the belt to have eight tires per form.
Possible minor spoilers (it's speculation, but it's worth the warning):
[HIDE]Going by the list of hacked sounds, it looks like Types Wild and Technique each get three apiece, with Technique getting Burning Solar, Fire Braver, and Rolling Gravity (and Type Formula gets nothing :disappoin)[/HIDE]

I thought that too, but I've seen some scans of future car releases, I think there are a lot more.
 
I thought that too, but I've seen some scans of future car releases, I think there are a lot more.

There are more, but most of them look to be special cars (namely a Christmas car and legend rider cars) and [HIDE]upgrades of pre-existing tires for his upgraded forms, such as Mega Max Flare for Type High Speed.[/HIDE]
 
What kind of car has slot machines as tires is a better question. I'm certain that the drill is attached to a wire of some sort so it can detach from the tire. Hooking Wrecker and Mad Doctor's 'weapons' are both attached to the tire with a wire/tube/whatever so it may be a recurring element in Type Wild's Tire Changes.

Well I think they kind of lose their way to insert their toy to story.
Just like how 40 AstroSwitch meant to give presenter a quick glimpse of Earth, and no way those 40 function can give information about earth. Its like telling how Japan is based on Anime.

Drive make me a bit confused in the way they want to make a car from their tire.
Before Dream Vegas, actually someone must be questioned about tire from Max Flare and Midnight Shadow. What kind of car is that?
Well, without those unique tire maybe we barely can discern Drive change after used those Shift Car.
And still they have not show Tomari as Car Enthusiast.
Or maybe that is why no one in SCU make fuss about Trideron, because they think Tomari heavily modified his car.
 
There are more, but most of them look to be special cars (namely a Christmas car and legend rider cars) and [HIDE]upgrades of pre-existing tires for his upgraded forms, such as Mega Max Flare for Type High Speed.[/HIDE]

Just because those sounds are in the Driver doesn't mean it'll exist in the series. It's happened plenty of times before.
 
Well I think they kind of lose their way to insert their toy to story.
Just like how 40 AstroSwitch meant to give presenter a quick glimpse of Earth, and no way those 40 function can give information about earth. Its like telling how Japan is based on Anime.

Drive make me a bit confused in the way they want to make a car from their tire.

And still they have not show Tomari as Car Enthusiast.
Or maybe that is why no one in SCU make fuss about Trideron, because they think Tomari heavily modified his car.


Did anything official ever imply that Shinnosuke was a car enthusiast?
Also, I think saying that the astro switches were to help the presenters is a bit of a stretch, since all kengo's dad did was reverse engineer the core switch to make various tools, none of which the presenters ever saw.

Regarding drive, Yes, no car has flaming tires or shuriken tires, but if we stuck to tires that actually exist, it would get dull fast.

Oh, and some new scans show that the new tires all work with type speed as well as wild. cool.
 
It's time for scans galore.[HIDE]More images of Type Wild showcasing some of his attacks
10351890_10152518445538983_8807223271926368440_n.jpg
10734147_10152518445548983_1839188041738398586_n.jpg

Here we have some images of the Handle Sword
10689894_10152518449218983_2942563199160372570_n.jpg
10352882_10152518449193983_841681547438388299_n.jpg
10635921_10152518445528983_2988194499898466935_n.jpg

Next we have more images of his Tire Changes which confirms that Drive is able to use any of his tires in any form
10388211_10152518445533983_8442906169501218942_n.jpg
10689938_10152518445543983_4822778723202535511_n.jpg

We also get bigger scans of Mashin Chaser arsenal
10665880_10152518449233983_985843558267139644_n.jpg
1376598_10152518449213983_3631189383457926951_n.jpg

We also get an image of Tridoron Type Wild
10355372_10152518459123983_5535034448704791579_n.jpg

Finally we get a silhouette of the Door Gun, Type Technique, Type Fruit and Gaim Drive Arms as well as some more shift cars
10356017_10152518461063983_6133660442408064329_n.png
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top