Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

10411164_10152355383683983_884820297318236061_n.jpg

10574282_10152355384818983_1162845437629771256_n.jpg


New set photos, I believe that's Mashin Chaser and it appears he will have bike this time! Told you guys Toei would include a bike! And I totally called Mashin Chaser having it if Drive didn't
 
Just give us some freaking full on suit shots!!! What is Toei afraid of? I'm starting to think they don't have faith in this new series.
 
tumblr_na744vlgbZ1tcbqr9o1_1280.avif

Another spy shot of Mashin Chaser on his bike :anime:

Just give us some freaking full on suit shots!!! What is Toei afraid of? I'm starting to think they don't have faith in this new series.

They are building up suspense and anticipation, presumably they must have big plans for the series.
 
10411164_10152355383683983_884820297318236061_n.jpg

10574282_10152355384818983_1162845437629771256_n.jpg


New set photos, I believe that's Mashin Chaser and it appears he will have bike this time! Told you guys Toei would include a bike! And I totally called Mashin Chaser having it if Drive didn't

Well at least we almost got a closer look at drive and Mashin chaser only its the stuntmen who wear their costumes without their helmets but with Drive always riding the car while 'Mashin chaser' a.k.a 'almost named kamen rider Mashin chaser' gets a bike,I mean its not fair why did the protagonist hero gets the car in this series while the rival or member of a villain faction gets bike (the traditional vehicle of the kamen riders).

Just give us some freaking full on suit shots!!! What is Toei afraid of? I'm starting to think they don't have faith in this new series.

hmmm good point. :disappoin
 
I got a feeling (more like a theory) is that Toei might want to bring back the impact of bikes that Kamen Rider once had, so maybe they will give Drive a bike later, or maybe his final form will have something to do with a bike. So I think they give Mashin Chaser a bike just to keep a bike's presence in the show till the time comes.
 
Well at least we almost got a closer look at drive and Mashin chaser only its the stuntmen who wear their costumes without their helmets but with Drive always riding the car while 'Mashin chaser' a.k.a 'almost named kamen rider Mashin chaser' gets a bike,I mean its not fair why did the protagonist hero gets the car in this series while the rival or member of a villain faction gets bike (the traditional vehicle of the kamen riders)

I'm actually not complaining that Mashin Chaser has the bike, I'm just glad Toei is continuing the tradition and having a bike at all, especially used by a principle Rider. I go back to all the negative fan reaction(including from myself) at the possibility of the series not having a bike at all and breaking tradition. I think a Rival/Villain having the bike is NICE interesting change of pace and the all of the vehicle involvement we're seeing is a nice redemption of Gaim of barely using the bikes at all, not that Gaim ever needed bikes to be a good show, but using them more often would have been nice.
 
Seeing that Mashin Chaser has a bike, while Drive doesn't makes me think that Drive is gonna get a bike (whether for his final form or something else) and Mashin Chaser playing a part in it, which most likely be his death at the hands of the big bad of the series or Drive activating his final form to defeat him once and for all.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top