Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

I understand wanting to do something different from Gaim, but just three people in the main cast? BORING!
 
There might be more than those three as the main cast. Didn't Kuuga have around three people in the main cast?

I guess so but it certainly had more than that with recurring supporting characters taken into account and ... ugh, small casts are DULL, the camp that thinks "fewer characters = better character development!" is wrong and can shove it
 
Googling for the cast: Yet another 16-year-old heroine (why am I not surprised?) Atsuhiro Inukai is yet another Junon SUPERBOY contest winner but, apparently, Teppei Koike (one of my all-around biases) was judging and voted for him to win! If Teppei likes him, it's all good in my book :anime:
 
So this would be our main cast? I'm okay with it.

Inukai Atsuhiro

27800_original.jpg


Hiroyuki Miyasako

3916.jpg


Suzu Hirose

Hirose_Suzu.jpg
 
My prediction: Takahito Ōmori as producer and Sanjo as writer again.
I hope not, more so for Riku Sanjo. But I don't know who this Takahito Ōmori is that some of you have been talking about.

Also, that's quite a minimalistic cast Drive will have, for now. And wait, the Rider's human identity is named Sevens? Strange... I've always been used to titular Riders having a full name :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top