Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

Episode 5: “What are the Steel Bandits Aiming For?”
Directed by Satoshi Morota and written by Riku Sanjo

Episode 6: “Whom Does the Warrior Fight For?”
Directed by Satoshi Morota and written by Riku Sanjo

Episode 7: “Was That Crucial Moment Photographed?”
Directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi and written by Keiichi Hasegawa

Episode 8: “What Is the Secret That Dwells in the Chest?”
Directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi and written by Keiichi Hasegawa

From: http://kamenriderdrive.tumblr.com/post/100945934305/previously-we-received-the-summaries-for
 
Perhaps the "other Riders" the Movie War plot summary mentions is Mach, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu? I know Toei loves assembling the Riders but I don't think it's necessary since we've already had Kamen Rider Taisen earlier this year. They should save the budget of hiring returning actors for the Super Heroes Taisen next year
 
Perhaps the "other Riders" the Movie War plot summary mentions is Mach, Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu? I know Toei loves assembling the Riders but I don't think it's necessary since we've already had Kamen Rider Taisen earlier this year. They should save the budget of hiring returning actors for the Super Heroes Taisen next year

The other Riders mentioned are most likely just the other Gaim Riders as the summary says "Kamen Rider Gaim-tachi", I believe.
 
So... any guesses what we'll get as far as movie-exclusive Ultimate Forms? Think we might see Drive's Mid-Season Upgrade debut? Though we'd also need Mach for that...

I'm half-expecting a Kiwami recolor for Gaim, but so long as we don't get anything close to Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States I'll probably be fine with it :sweat:.

Of course, they're both getting movie-exclusive forms based off their co-star, so maybe those will count?
 
Think we might see Drive's Mid-Season Upgrade debut? Though we'd also need Mach for that...

If recent trends have taught us anything, it's that his upgrade will be hinted at at best, and Mach will cameo during the end credits.

I'm half-expecting a Kiwami recolor for Gaim, [...]
Of course, they're both getting movie-exclusive forms based off their co-star, so maybe those will count?

That's probably it, as I can't see Gaim getting two movie-exclusive forms. Plus, an alternate Kiwami would be following in Wizard's footsteps, and since Gaim didn't have a special form in his summer movie, I can't imagine they'd make up for that now.
 
The other Riders mentioned are most likely just the other Gaim Riders as the summary says "Kamen Rider Gaim-tachi", I believe.

The original text is "ドライブ、鎧武ら仮面ライダーたち", or "Drive, Gaim ra Kamen Rider-tachi", which is basically "Drive, Gaim and the other Kamen Riders". So, the other Kamen Riders aren't directly associated with Gaim (by the text).

This movie is also way too early for Mach to be there. This will debut before the end of December, it's too early to make him pop up as part of a group scene alongside everyone else. It could be the Gaim Riders, but they're generally called "Armored Riders", even by magazines, and it'd be odd to see a bunch of Riders from the previous series in the final battle while the new main Rider is alone.

Besides, even if it's past Riders, it's probably just going to be W and on, not All Riders.

Of course, they're both getting movie-exclusive forms based off their co-star, so maybe those will count?
It's obvious they'll count. They did in both Sengoku Battle and Kamen Rider Taisen. I don't think you should expect anything else.
 
Last edited:
8hUB1ytl.avif
x6JjnDUl.avif
TU8n8Ail.avif
qlnsyWVl.jpg




lfcHzIVl.jpg

s9dWPSsl.jpg

MkqhkF5l.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top