Yoona
Member
Mostly true, but man his voice is awesome for the character.
I love Chase's voice but sometimes my throat aches in sympathy for Katoono Taikou, because I've heard how he speaks normally and it's nowhere near that deep.
Mostly true, but man his voice is awesome for the character.
Even the actor portraying him looks like he's just phoning it now. "Well, I'll just stand here looking emotionless waving some pistol...then back to the recording room..."
It's like Ryuki all over again! :laugh:Lol this show is called "Kamen Rider Druve" but it's not about Drive.
Formula is a Formula One race car. However he has a big gun (similar to Gaim's DJ gun) that is styled after a semi truck with a trailer. As far as fitting the theme goes, I guess it's meant to be the race car's transporter or something?Also, what exactly is the formula? A car or a big van? In the episode we see a formula car, but in the preview we see something like a van. Hmmm probably missed some scans.