Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Not bad. It's good to see their actively making an effort to advertise the DVDs, not to mention the show itself. I'm a bit baffled, though, as to why they overlayed a number of Den-O sound effects as they never used them in the actual redub.
 
Not bad. It's good to see their actively making an effort to advertise the DVDs, not to mention the show itself. I'm a bit baffled, though, as to why they overlayed a number of Den-O sound effects as they never used them in the actual redub.

Probably were cheaper to use. It's not so weird. Trailers/commercials often have sounds that are non-existent in the actua movie/show.
 
So I was on Tv Tropes reading about this, and it mentioned they were GOING to do Blade, but Executive Meddling happened and they did Ryuki because "They wanted to sell more toys", then promised they could do Blade if Dragon Knight did well.


...Needless to say, Bandai kinda fucked up with the toys.


EDIT: Oh, and it was canceled because 4kids ends shows in December, and starts shows in January. It wasn't because of bad ratings, but more "tough luck :p"
 
Last edited:
So I was on Tv Tropes reading about this, and it mentioned they were GOING to do Blade, but Executive Meddling happened and they did Ryuki because "They wanted to sell more toys", then promised they could do Blade if Dragon Knight did well.

Black Joker isn't the brother of Xaviax!!!:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist
 
So I was on Tv Tropes reading about this, and it mentioned they were GOING to do Blade, but Executive Meddling happened and they did Ryuki because "They wanted to sell more toys", then promised they could do Blade if Dragon Knight did well.


...Needless to say, Bandai kinda fucked up with the toys.


EDIT: Oh, and it was canceled because 4kids ends shows in December, and starts shows in January. It wasn't because of bad ratings, but more "tough luck :p"

Wait, they were going to do Blade? How come I've never heard that...
 
Wait, they were going to do Blade? How come I've never heard that...

It was the rumor when DK first debut. But Steve quickly debunked everything saying the he wasn't going to do anything KR until the outcome of DK. Since DK tanked on 4Kids (despite being a decent series), there will not be anything KR for the time being. However, the team did hint that they've seen other Heisei Rider shows, so it wouldn't be surprising if anything Kabuto or Den-O comes around.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top