Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread


Well they have to make it big because of KRDK becomes a hit like Brazil, TOEI will order Adness for more adaptations and probably put money up for a bigger budget.
 
I'm not surprised. Machiko Soga did Rita, so they have every right to dub over the Dragon Knight characters.

Now the big question is since it's gonna be dubbed, will they still say "Kamen Rider" or change it to "Henshin" for the Japanese audience?

Still "KAMEN RIDER"


:O_O: Oh my! I am now heating up again!

Koji Yusa does one of the dub voices?!:O_O:

And Yuria Haga?!:O_O:

And Satoshi Matsuda....

And Shouma Yamamoto....

And they didn't dub "Kamen Rider".

Yup! I can't breathe anymore with these badasseries heading up. Kamen Riders Knight of Ryuki, Zanki/Jiro IXA from Hibiki/Kiva, Den-O Uratarosu from Den-O and Saga/Rey of Kiva alongside Mari/Mio of Faiz/Kiva dubbing it? BADASS!!!


GRR... I am now so breathless because of what the new trailer gave us is one pure EPIC WIN TRAILER!.

Well they have to make it big because of KRDK becomes a hit like Brazil, TOEI will order Adness for more adaptations and probably put money up for a bigger budget.

Oh man! May that happen, cause the way I see this going, we might end up with more badass adaptations and if ever they touch Decade, PLEASE ADNESS, BEAT KR DECADE with YOURS. Decade should be beaten for what it did to us.

[HIDE]CLIFFHANGERS[/HIDE]

I have my fingers crossed.

Same here AllieRX87.

This now concludes that KRDK is REALLY GOOD! And if the Japanese Dubbed version's out, please call TV NIHON ASAP!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…