Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Search for the Dragon" Talk Up!

Ryuki had as much of a two-parter as KRDK seems to be having. Shinji didn't get his red form until episode two, or resolve his situation with the dragon. Practically the same thing is happening with Kit right now.

I'm pretty sure there's a cliffhanger at the end of every KRDK episode (like most Rider shows nowadays, including Ryuki). But it seems obvious that KRDK will resolve the red form/dragon attacking story in episode two.

Whether you call that "part 2" or not, it IS pretty much what Ryuki did, so I don't understand that "Ryuki didn't have a 2-parter" comment.
 
Len's fight scenes in or out of the suit? Out of the suit, it was ok. I mean, he did some flips and then kicked a couple of them kinda plainly, but it was ok.

I mean, I'm not totally into the flashy side of MMA, but this is tv, so you gotta look cool for the camera. I do hope the choreography gets more intricate though.
 
That was just one episode. From just that one episode, I seem to get a taste of what they are and whats too come! It's in a pretty good pace if you ask me...

Speaking of which, the 1st Episode is so good.

A foster home does what they can to set you up where you move on, to your own accomodation or sharing with other adults/ young people. And they'll send a social worker to check on you after some time (here at least).



It's similar with Ryuki and a lot of series like this (KR or otherwise). Proportionally the first episode of Ryuki was similar too. You know next to nothing about Len, you get introduced to the lead and his motivations, the cute reporter chick is introduced, the older aunt character pops in. Except Kit has an annoying American guy personality rather than Shinji's annoying Japanese guy personality.

Agreed! Both of them are as same as ever. Kit a bit annoying US guy personality (although he taught Jesse not to steal which makes him a good guy for teaching youngsters not to steal) , in the same way Shinji did in Ryuki.

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVED the first episode. I watched it three times after I taped it!:castlerock:

Taped it? Woah! I love you man! Speaking of which, I converted the said video from AVI down into a sweat breaking sweet 3gp2 file for my Nokia 5610 Express Music using my "ALL FAITHFUL PC SOFTWARES" (with Veoh.com as the dloading website to that Veoh TV software down to the trusty Registered Total Video Converter:castlerock::castlerock1::castlerock2: YAY!!!)
 
Len's fight scenes in or out of the suit? Out of the suit, it was ok.

I do hope the choreography gets more intricate though.
Really...? Wow. I thought it was rather impressive for the little that we got (out of suit). I can't remember the last time we saw something that good looking on PR. But then again, I haven't watched it regularly since S.P.D., so maybe I've been missing out on some good looking out of suit fights (but I kind of doubt it.)
 
Really...? Wow. I thought it was rather impressive for the little that we got (out of suit). I can't remember the last time we saw something that good looking on PR. But then again, I haven't watched it regularly since S.P.D., so maybe I've been missing out on some good looking out of suit fights (but I kind of doubt it.)

It was impressive because he flipped around a bit to make it look cooler that it was. That's usually the case with martial arts on tv, so I'm not knocking it.

But the stuff in the suit was really cool.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top