Hey it`s in America isn`t it? Maybe Judd Lynn will comeback

I felt the original form of the pilot was tame enough while still being engaging to an older audience. It was on par with some of the more serious PR seasons prior to Disney.

Dumbing it down and casting these Disney children worries me what theyre trying to turn it into.

Damn you poweranimals :( This is bad news

Dumbing down KRDK for a younger audience; recasting it with little kids born in the 90s.

Are you SURE Disney didnt pick this up?? -_-

I happen to know for a fact that word didn't come from Disney for re-writes. And the recasting.... well, the faces I saw actually seem better cast for the rolls, Kandis aside, her replacement is a good fit. I just wish they'd cast Kandis elsewhere as she is a waste of talent not to have on the show.

I happen to know for a fact that word didn't come from Disney for re-writes. And the recasting.... well, the faces I saw actually seem better cast for the rolls, Kandis aside, her replacement is a good fit. I just wish they'd cast Kandis elsewhere as she is a waste of talent not to have on the show.

I agree with this statement. The term that Nathan Long used was "youth-a-fying"

A Secret Messenger ...

Waste of talent? Or waste of a pretty face? ;)

Chief HJU News Editor
I don't like the fact I'm older than the main star. He does look a bit naff to be honest.

At least Matt Mullins is still there.

For know..

But Matt Mullins and Kandis were way more talented actors; I dont get why this network would want to replace them...unless they wouldnt be believeable in the new younger audience-revised characters for the show (which worries me).