Lurker
I know the IMDB isn't the most reliable source, but they've been accurate so far reguarding Dragon Knight. According to the IMDB, someone named Stephen Lunsford is now listed to play Kit Taylor. I would normally question this, but MR-Aftershock posted a while back that Matt Smith would probably not be sticking with the series; and given filming has just begun, this is probably true.

Anyway, there are some pictures at the IMDB website below.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1736524/

There are also a couple of other cast members that appear to be attached. Marisa Lauren as Lacey and Taylor Emerson as Trent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying I "know" anything, but I'd say it was pretty reliable to say that Kit's been recast.

Wouldn't be surprised if you saw at least one other person swapped out as well.....

I'm not saying I know anything...... but they will be, trust me.

I just wish we could've seen Kandis in some other role at least, cuz I really liked her.. :disappoin

Kinda wish they didn't have to recast Kit. On a side note, I share my birthday with the new Kit Taylor, except I'm 3 years older.

S

scikaiju

I might be wrong but didn't MR_aftershock say they been recasted a month or so ago?