I wasn't going to post in this thread, but after seeing the comment regarding KR going down the power rangers route, I thought that I shoud state that I have heard the first 5 episodes were re-written for a younger audience. This comment came from Nathan Long's blog.

As for the recasts, I really don't have too much to further say than what Keith as already said... or hasn't said, depending on your perspective. IF these are the new cast members, it looks like 2 of them have a background in singing. Interesting.

-MR-Aftershock

Last edited:
Is not impressed right now...
I wasn't going to post in this thread, but after seeing the comment regarding KR going down the power rangers route, I thought that I shoud state that I have heard the first 5 episodes were re-written for a younger audience. This comment came from Nathan Long's blog.

Yikes. That's not necessarily a BAD thing, though, depending on how much "younger" they're trying to aim it.

Christa B Allen is another actress who may be involved. I haven't yet confirmed this.

Oh, dear God, no.

Damn you poweranimals :( This is bad news

Dumbing down KRDK for a younger audience; recasting it with little kids born in the 90s.

Are you SURE Disney didnt pick this up?? -_-

Damn you poweranimals :( This is bad news

Dumbing down KRDK for a younger audience; recasting it with little kids born in the 90s.

Are you SURE Disney didnt pick this up?? -_-

Hey it`s in America isn`t it? Maybe Judd Lynn will comeback